By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
Barozi said:

Gears Tactics really isn't that hard, especially compared to XCOM. Also I expected team members to be out of the game (or mission) when downed but not only can you revive them, they can even revive themselves (by doing that you get less AP for that turn). The only penalty is that one fourth of your health is permanently locked for that mission. So far a downed member only happened to me a couple of times throughout the campaign and I'm almost done with it.

So Gears Tactics has no perma death to squad members like Wasteland does? That's a relief at least

Also wanna play Immortals Fenyx Rising but I doubt that'd make my list anyway plus I need a break from open world titles.

There is permadeath but only if the same squad member gets downed multiple times or he gets injured again while he's down. But the AI (at least on lower difficulty) isn't that evil. They will down one and then set up an overwatch or go after another squad member. And since you can self-revive, you're never going to be out for a full round.

Other squad members are necessary for the campaign though and if they die (as in downed and then killed), the mission will automatically fail.

Around the Network
Barozi said:

wow not complete crap.

Dead Rising and KoF XIII for me.

Same. Little Nightmares is interesting as well but I already have it on disc.

Series S is easily available in Germany now. You even get it with a small discount already. Hope MS will start to produce more Series X instead for a while (if it's the same in other countries)

Good, let Double Fine make what they want. I would rather see new IP's than a revival of a BK.

Refunding Cyberpunk worked.
Asked the support chat what would happen with my refunded money. They said it wouldn't expire since I technically already spent the money within the time limit.
Now I got the amount back on my account and it will expire in 30 days...
Guess I have to look through the countdown sale again.

Around the Network

You really start to notice how fast the Series X is wuen you've invited a friend to your lobby and his game is still booting up.

Bought Crash Bandicoot 4, Mortal Kombat 11 and The Walking Dead: The Final Season from my Cyberpunk money.
There's some risk of the latter two coming to Game Pass but whatever, they are basically free.

I stand firmly in the camp that Rare themselves should do Banjo if anyone does.

Double Fine is a master at new quirky IPs and I’m glad to hear their next game will be that.

So I’m going through Rare Replay and I just finished Blast Corps. I remember seeing someone post it got like a 91 on metacritic in here, not sure how that happened lol but it’s surprisingly a cool lil game. I like all the hidden stuff in levels and the focus on replay ability. As with most games in the collection, the game suffers from pretty shit controls. This is especially apparent when you are moving TNT blocks. Dear god, I spent a good few hours on Oyster Harbor alone (hardest level in the game IMO).

Undecided if I’ll try to get the platinum medal or not, but the game is a decent 7.5/10-8/10

I can’t wait for psychonauts 2! Im itching for a 3D platformer. Hopefully it comes out around Feb and March. That and Grounded can distract me for a bit while I crack into my backlog lol