By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It's 13 minutes long so I'm sorry about.  It pretty much says how Xbox had a slow launch regarding games but if even half of these games mentioned in the video come out for 2021 my backlog is only going to continue to grow. I was aware of most of these but it is still easy to forget what is coming.  This video offers a nice summary of everything.

Xbox will no longer be known as the platform without the games.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Merry Christmas everyone!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I need help.. since Football Manager released that's pretty much all I've been playing. Some Gears 5 versus every now and then too. I got Cyberpunk day one but never even booted it up :P

Merry Series Xmas everyone!

Ryuu96 said:

VGC’S PERSON OF THE YEAR: PHIL SPENCER

👀

The amount of shit flinging towards Phil because he won this award is sad but not surprising. 

Waiting for the article.https://www.vgchartz.com/author/79/william-dangelo/

Around the Network

Ain’t it funny that only ones not censoring games is the company that people consider to be the console for kids aka Nintendo. Sony is really funny to me to because graphic violence and sex scenes that are mo-caped and displayed in photo realistic graphics are 100% ok with them but sexy cartoons are a problem.

They should just separate games in the store based on E-M ratings if they feel that it’s a problem that children might accidentally buy those types of games without fully knowing the content in them.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 25 December 2020

shikamaru317 said:

Phil is getting bombarded with quite a lot of comments about the Gal Gun censorship and cancellation on his twitter. He really goofed in this one, saying he was against censorship in a recent interview only to allow Gal Gun to get cancelled due to Xbox censorship a few weeks later.

That's quite unexpected to say the least. But it's not gonna change anything as all those people are just vocal minority.

Just beat Dragon Quest XI S. At least according to the game itself. I know there's plenty of post-game story content so I'm not done with it just yet.

Because of that, I'm not going into full review mode.

Took me 41 hours (first act was cleared after ~25 hours). While the 2nd act was very enjoyable, I prefer the 1st act. You basically revisit all the same places from the first act with some previously inaccessible dungeons, but there aren't any more villages/cities to discover (except for one in the mountains). The game forces you to play with different team members here and there which is good for variety's sake.

Ugh.

I just finished PHOGS! It’s a cute puzzle platformer on gamepass. Of course as soon as I beat it we disconnected my save gets corrupted and now we can’t play together online. I’m just cursed. Really wanted to clean up for that crisp 1K

Barozi said:

Just beat Dragon Quest XI S. At least according to the game itself. I know there's plenty of post-game story content so I'm not done with it just yet.

Because of that, I'm not going into full review mode.

Took me 41 hours (first act was cleared after ~25 hours). While the 2nd act was very enjoyable, I prefer the 1st act. You basically revisit all the same places from the first act with some previously inaccessible dungeons, but there aren't any more villages/cities to discover (except for one in the mountains). The game forces you to play with different team members here and there which is good for variety's sake.

What about the third act? Technically it is a fake end credits but I can see why you stopped :).