By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
konnichiwa said:

Same happen to me on the second day,  but so far not happened a second time;

Hoping it's Cyberpunk then, it has already crashed my Xbox multiple times and given multiple graphical issues (I think it's somehow turning Game Mode off).

For me it was Gears but my xbox was also on for like 10 hours :p

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Ryuu96 said:

Hoping it's Cyberpunk then, it has already crashed my Xbox multiple times and given multiple graphical issues (I think it's somehow turning Game Mode off).

For me it was Gears but my xbox was also on for like 10 hours :p

Only times it happened to me (more than one time), was with COD... This game is just so buggy...
I have no isse at all with other games, including the lovely Cyberpunk (man, I love this game so much :))

CoD Cold War MP is currently free for the week.

However, if you go offline with your console you can play the campaign as well! Achievements also pop after going online again.

Just make sure to download the Series X version and not the X1 version by accident. If it's 147GB, you have the next gen version.

So I completed the Hive-buster campaign in 3 player co-op with the kids this weekend in one sitting and they loved it much more than I was anticipating. They loved it so much they asked if there's more and wanted to play gears 5 main campaign in 3 player co-op with me. Tho they weren't pleased that I turned off the gore and swearing while playing with them

Finished Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox One X. Loved it. Game crashed 40-odd times (not even exaggerating), experienced about every technical glitch I've ever imagined, was short on some features and options I'd expected/hoped would be in it; still loved it.

For all the things that are missing, and could easily be added in the future, the game world has so many unique and detailed elements that I've never experienced in another game. Not on this scale with the amount of different interactivity involved.

I would say more about it, but all reasonable discussion around the game has been thrown out the window. The internet opinion-bandwagon is already charging ahead, and I'm not wasting any more energy on people who just want something to scream and complain about. Just saddens me that people are putting so much energy into looking for every little thing to nitpick about the title, while overlooking so many of the truly unique qualities the game has to offer.

"It is easy to find fault, if one has that disposition. There was once a man who, not being able to find any other fault with his coal, complained that there were too many prehistoric toads in it." -Mark Twain

Ryuu96 said:

Also, who the fuck is V's Nomad group? I'm playing as a Nomad and my V keeps banging on about his Nomad group who were his 'family' and apparently they had a bad break up for reasons unknown to me, they keep talking about some ominous thing that happened to them and I don't have a clue what it was cause the game won't tell me! Just V making vague ominous comments about them.

Spoiler!

There's a shard called 'Fall of the Bakkers'. Explains that the original leader died, and the successors weren't able to fill his role; one got KIA, one was a drunk I believe, and the last one quit. Because they were becoming helpless as a clan, they allowed themselves to be absorbed by Snake Nation and the family was basically disolved.

There's also a dialogue with the Aldecaldos, where they're talking about Saul's dealings with the Corpos, and V states that Saul is right to deal with them to try and keep the family independant, because of what happened to his family (Bakkers) rather than think about relying on Snake Nation, which would likely split them too.

Not sure how you played the whole game as Nomad and missed these. One of them is part of the quest dialogue.

Around the Network

I'm thinking about requesting a refund for Cyberpunk.
I only bought/pre-ordered it because I had to spend my account balance that I got from MS Rewards.
So I paid full price and could get €70 back which I would've never spent otherwise.
Will then buy it again once the next gen version is out (and the game is a little cheaper).

Barozi said:

I'm thinking about requesting a refund for Cyberpunk.
I only bought/pre-ordered it because I had to spend my account balance that I got from MS Rewards.
So I paid full price and could get €70 back which I would've never spent otherwise.
Will then buy it again once the next gen version is out (and the game is a little cheaper).

Honestly, that may be hard to pull off with the refund system, but if you can I wouldn't blame you. For anyone on console not already desparate to play the game, I'd definitely recommend waiting for the next-gen version. The game right now is definitely meant for PC, and even there it's still pretty rough. May wait another couple weeks myself before trying it again on my PC.

Ryuu96 said:
Shaunodon said:

Spoiler!

There's a shard called 'Fall of the Bakkers'. Explains that the original leader died, and the successors weren't able to fill his role; one got KIA, one was a drunk I believe, and the last one quit. Because they were becoming helpless as a clan, they allowed themselves to be absorbed by Snake Nation and the family was basically disolved.

There's also a dialogue with the Aldecaldos, where they're talking about Saul's dealings with the Corpos, and V states that Saul is right to deal with them to try and keep the family independant, because of what happened to his family (Bakkers) rather than think about relying on Snake Nation, which would likely split them too.

Not sure how you played the whole game as Nomad and missed these. One of them is part of the quest dialogue.

Uhh, a shard is not a good excuse, Destiny's Grimoires were slagged off for the exact same reason, there's hundreds of Shards in the game, I sure as hell am not reading every single one and I can't even remember ever seeing one called "Fall of the Bakkers" - Just skimmed my Shards twice and I don't believe I have it.

Hiding away important backstory in shards is bad design.

I'm aware of that quest dialogue too which was vague as hell, the Life Paths mean absolutely nothing.

None of the shards are particularly hidden, they're all just mostly sitting on desks. If you were looking for them more than looking for things to complain about, you would've found it easily. Don't come and complain vocally about the game not being willing to tell you anything, when you couldn't do that much.

It's not important backstory anyway. Only you've decided that. Most of the life-path related dialogue is about V's actual experience as a Nomad unrelated to his family. Aldecaldos are the main Nomad family in the region, which is why most story and quests about Nomads are related to them, or the Raffen Shiv who are outcasts.

Didn't have any problems with Cyberpunk so far. Enjoying the game even though I personally don't feel like cleaning up all the side quests. Also tried launching it on One S just out of curiosity and well, if I would have been a One S only owner, I would definitely have refunded the game. It's really unplayable mess. And the bad news for CDPR is that I really doubt they can fix it. They shouldn't have released the game on last gen at all IMO.

derpysquirtle64 said:

Didn't have any problems with Cyberpunk so far. Enjoying the game even though I personally don't feel like cleaning up all the side quests. Also tried launching it on One S just out of curiosity and well, if I would have been a One S only owner, I would definitely have refunded the game. It's really unplayable mess. And the bad news for CDPR is that I really doubt they can fix it. They shouldn't have released the game on last gen at all IMO.

Probably shouldn't have, but I'm glad they did regardless. I would've been fine with a PC-only release this year too, but there no doubt would've been some controversy with that as well. If they delayed the whole release for another year, again, controversy.

Would've been great if everything went according to plan, but I'm not going to focus on a bunch of small disappointments, exaggerate them all to cash in on the vogue outrage, while not trying to fully enjoy what is still a phenomenal game/experience.