By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Too bad those escape characters look like the most generic losers imaginable. I'd rather play as literally anyone else in the Gears universe.

Around the Network

There was a rumor i remember seeing about Gears 5 getting lots of new content fot the Series X launch timeframe. Sounds like it's true.

jason1637 said:
There was a rumor i remember seeing about Gears 5 getting lots of new content fot the Series X launch timeframe. Sounds like it's true.

Just realized we getting the Holy Trinity at the same time in Xbox history.

Halo Infinite, Forza Motorsport 8, and Gears 5 as a Series X remaster

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Guys Ori went back up to 90 on metacritic. That hardly ever happens

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

trunkswd said:
smroadkill15 said:

My gf got me the Halo edition of Monopoly for my bday. We figured with a lack of things to do, it was okay to open it early. I tried to post a pic of mine, but it says file size is too large so here is an image from the web instead. 

Enjoy the game. It is a decent way to pass a few hours.

We played some yesterday. It's amazing how much faster the game is when you play by the actually rules. 

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
smroadkill15 said:

We played some yesterday. It's amazing how much faster the game is when you play by the actually rules. 

What are the actual rules that make it faster than a few hours?

Some people use the free parking as a way to get easy money or they don't use the auctioning system right. It even says in the booklet not to modify the rules because it always makes the games longer than they should. 

Ryuu96 said:
XBL is down...again.

It’s been fine for me still playing GTA V right now.

This has to be the slowest day of the next gen Xbox Empire. Did you all forget about the 1000 posts per month goal? :P

trunkswd said:
smroadkill15 said:

Some people use the free parking as a way to get easy money or they don't use the auctioning system right. It even says in the booklet not to modify the rules because it always makes the games longer than they should. 

I've never done the free parking as a way to get money. That never made any sense to me. I'm guessing with the auction that if someone decides not to buy a property it HAS to go to auction? 

Yes. If the person who landed on it doesn't want it or can't afford it, it goes on auction so anyone has a chance to buy it. Biding can start at $1. 

I see Lockhart being unveiled in April. Space things out till their E3 themed digital event