By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - C'mon, Do you all really hate Trump?

I....

Like Trump. 24 24.24%

Dislike Trump. 18 18.18%

Hate Trump. 41 41.41%

See Trump for what he is. 13 13.13%

Other, comments. 3 3.03%

Total:99

Hate’s the wrong word: I think he’s an incompetent clown, the sort you read about in comedies involving idiot nobles holding leadership positions.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

I definitely don't like Trump.

At first I was intrigued, I thought this guy was really going to drain the swamp and give politicians a run for their money but in the end he turned out to be worse than those corrupt politicians. He's rude, uncouth and time and again proven very ignorant. He lacks common sense, befriends bloodthirsty dictators like that fat pig in charge of North Korea and at the same time alienates his closest allies in Europe, has kids put in cages just because they're immigrants, starts a trade war with China because why not, loves to play the victim when some call him out for his betrayals and very rightfully wish to impeach him.

Politicians owe him a lot cause when this idiot is gone and the top job goes back to actual politicians, whatever mess they do, whatever lies they speak, people will be like, yeah it's bad but not "Trump" levels of bad so by comparison people will be more forgiving even if they should not.

Guy is a racist, a fascist, a misogynist, corrupt, pathological liar, criminal.

Cant see how hard it's to see how anyone can hate the guy

Mbolibombo said:

Exactly this, in a bubble, keep hearing the same lies over and over again without looking into it yourself. You know what fascists do with dissenters, they murder them. fascists don't let the media keep talking shit about them, fascists don't let comedians keep making fun of them and fascists would never allow something like impeachment to happen

the-pi-guy said:
Radek said:

Ah yes... if only he was bisexual woman of color...

I swear some people are just laughable, so what if he's white man? It's his family's money so he earned it.

You know what we call people that don't like him because he's white? Racists, since reverse racism doesn't exist it, it's just racism.

Being born into it is a weird way to "earn it".  

d21lewis said:

You know, that one thing (amongst many) that I just don't understand. When did it become okay for people to just endlessly insult white people and assume that they're just supposed to take it? I know how things were historically but attacking people who had no choice in the matter--even if we decide to do it, expect a response. Maybe even a hostile one.

I'm black. Haven't been unemployed since 1995. Never been in trouble. Live a pretty good life. I wouldn't appreciate someone labeling me or my family because of some stereotype. People need more empathy.

Now, with that said, where da white women at?

I wouldn't say it is okay. 

But some people view it that systemic racism is what matters. Since white people tend to have benefits from the system, then it's more acceptable to be personally racist towards them. 

I think that argument is BS.  No one should be crappy to anyone based on race. 

Most of the time I see racism against white people, it's a generalization of a response to some white person doing something bad.  Putting all white people in the same group like that just shouldn't be tolerated but it is in some groups.  

John2290 said:

I don't think anyone takes the people who are racist to white people seriously. It's just the MSM and a few loony people who follow them. The only places on earth where true racism exists is China, Japan, Africa and parts of the middle east.

I've seen plenty of racism in the USA.  

John2290 said:

That's odd cause all I see is people calling Trump farmers simpletons.

That's all you see?  Find better circles. 

There are A LOT of people who didn't 'earn it'. Doesn't matter whether you're lower, mid, upper middle class, rich, or a billionaire. Most people did not earn every penny of that money. Most people wouldn't be anywhere near as successful as they are without the help their family, friends, and community. Trump is just the highest form of that, and he's not much different than the average person about how he talks about it in general. While most don't purposely go out of their way to brag like Trump will at times, they also don't give you a detailed history of how exactly they came to be. The majority of my life, and friends lives, were handed to us for simply being family. Does that mean we're all lesser people to be looked down upon? Once the majority of our lives becomes our doing, does that allow us to brag about how great we are then? What about when our inheritance eventually comes in? Do we become lesser again if we don't just give it all away? Maybe just our children will be lesser because the money helped them when they were young?

-

It's like saying 'I hate black people and it's justified because they have black skin which benefits them in ways like when it comes to sunlight'. Um no. It's not their fault they originally come from area's where the sun is a bigger concern and so their skin is darker to benefit them. Hating them for that would be beyond ridiculous. Just like hating white people because of the western style system they live in. A system that created itself to benefit their people for the most part, like any other system. It's not their fault they were born into that. Just think about the fact that white people can't change and benefit from a different color skin, but colored people can change and benefit from the western system. How racist is that system really?

-

People doing bad things doesn't justify racism. Now groups of people, or the same people frequently, of the same race, doing bad things, obviously makes it tougher to see past their skin color. Not like that makes it justified, but it's more understandable why people would look at certain situations in a racist manner. There's still plenty of learning to be done, by the racists, and individuals or groups feeding that belief through their actions.

-

The better word would have probably been deplorables. Mind you, the Trumpsters are saying there's an outbreak of TDS in the cities, so tit for tat.

Around the Network
Radek said:
Mbolibombo said:

How can you just lie like that? Fascist LMAO, oh and yeah he's so racist!  That's why more and more black people support him every year!

Out of curiosity, how do you view Trump's being one of the primary forces behind birtherism (the pretty god damn racist conspiracy theory that the first black president wasn't legally American) and the settlements his properties had to make for racist renting policies? 

And out of curiosity I looked at his support from black people, looks like it's been consistent at about 10-11%.

https://news.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/268517/analyzing-black-support-president-trump.aspx

"The same stability holds true for Trump's approval rating among black Americans. Gallup averages show Trump with a 10% approval rating among blacks in 2017, 11% in 2018 and 10% so far in 2019."

the-pi-guy said:
EricHiggin said:

There are A LOT of people who didn't 'earn it'. Doesn't matter whether you're lower, mid, upper middle class, rich, or a billionaire. Most people did not earn every penny of that money. Most people wouldn't be anywhere near as successful as they are without the help their family, friends, and community. Trump is just the highest form of that, and he's not much different than the average person about how he talks about it in general. While most don't purposely go out of their way to brag like Trump will at times, they also don't give you a detailed history of how exactly they came to be. The majority of my life, and friends lives, were handed to us for simply being family. Does that mean we're all lesser people to be looked down upon? Once the majority of our lives becomes our doing, does that allow us to brag about how great we are then? What about when our inheritance eventually comes in? Do we become lesser again if we don't just give it all away? Maybe just our children will be lesser because the money helped them when they were young?

-

It's like saying 'I hate black people and it's justified because they have black skin which benefits them in ways like when it comes to sunlight'. Um no. It's not their fault they originally come from area's where the sun is a bigger concern and so their skin is darker to benefit them. Hating them for that would be beyond ridiculous. Just like hating white people because of the western style system they live in. A system that created itself to benefit their people for the most part, like any other system. It's not their fault they were born into that. Just think about the fact that white people can't change and benefit from a different color skin, but colored people can change and benefit from the western system. How racist is that system really?

-

People doing bad things doesn't justify racism. Now groups of people, or the same people frequently, of the same race, doing bad things, obviously makes it tougher to see past their skin color. Not like that makes it justified, but it's more understandable why people would look at certain situations in a racist manner. There's still plenty of learning to be done, by the racists, and individuals or groups feeding that belief through their actions.

-

The better word would have probably been deplorables. Mind you, the Trumpsters are saying there's an outbreak of TDS in the cities, so tit for tat.

Eric, you are actually agreeing with a lot of the points I've made. Are you just trying to be argumentative?  

Well I wouldn't really expect you to argue about the points where I may have agreed or had a similar outlook from a different point of view, but you can reply or not however you see fit.

John2290 said:

I'm an Irishman so I have no hand in your American politics nor should I for that matter, however we are all stuck with this never ending media nonsense and I for one am sick of it. I don't like nor dislike trump but I do think he is the best president you've had as long as I have been alive to take notice, Clinton being exempt as he was a childhood figure. 

What the fuck though. C'mon, Americans, this shit can NOT really be real? I don't believe it for a second that your whole country could hate a president so primed for your very ideals and that of the western world alongside it. What am I missing? This guy has everything any populous would want in a leader and even more so. He is a literal dream come true for ever American value and every person disenfranchised by democracy in the 21st century. 

He is THE SHIT. What is the problem?

Trump is Jesus come back to Earth, he's already doing miracles, for example pinkos all around the world found again a reason to live thanks to Him, blessed be His Holy Name, and Britain becoming again an island is surely a miracle of his, with the intercession of His Saint Apostle Boris Tweety Hyde.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Radek said:
Mbolibombo said:

How can you just lie like that? Fascist LMAO, oh and yeah he's so racist!  That's why more and more black people support him every year!

Wow. Pulling out ye old "I'm not racist, I have a black friend" card eh?

tsogud said:
Radek said:

Wow. Pulling out ye old "I'm not racist, I have a black friend" card eh?

Hey, now, Trump just signed a bill restoring funding to the Historical Black Colleges.  When election time get close, you will find that Trump cares about all minority groups.  I expect to see more support for the LGBT community and who knows what else.  At any time during Trump political career, this is the perfect time to try to get him to move on some things as he looks for reelection.  Afterwards well we know his ability to care nose dives but right now, all things are on the table.