By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - C'mon, Do you all really hate Trump?

I....

Like Trump. 24 24.24%

Dislike Trump. 18 18.18%

Hate Trump. 41 41.41%

See Trump for what he is. 13 13.13%

Other, comments. 3 3.03%

Total:99

They live in a bubble that constantly reaffirm how bad Trump is how and how much bad things he doing without actually doing any research on it. It's quite sad really. Just wanted to say that before the thread blows up or is locked, i'm out

Around the Network

Ummm...I don't use the word hate. I strongly dislike him for reasons I don't care to explain to foreigners at this time. But I'll give you one thing. He's the shit alright.

John2290 said:
melbye said:
They live in a bubble that constantly reaffirm how bad Trump is how and how much bad things he doing without actually doing any research on it. It's quite sad really. Just wanted to say that before the thread blows up or is locked, i'm out

I hope the thread won't be locked but just in case, who exactly are "they"? Every article, every thread, every twitter rant... it's always "they". I'm playing a bit devils advocate here and I know what your talking about but I'd like everyone to express in their own words who "they" really are. Are they the right, the left, The Russian bots, the Chinese or as Stalin would put it "The big other". The blameless force responsible for all the happens.

They are people with Trump Derangement Syndrome

warned for flaming by the-pi-guy

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 22 December 2019

I like to ask the question of why do anyone have to hate Trump to disagree with how he does business. I do not hate or love any politician. I just happen to believe that Trump is a classic con man. If the OP believe Trump is the best president in his lifetime, that is all well and good but I would love to know your metric for comparisons and how you came to this conclusion.

What has Trump done in the present or past that make you believe he is qualified for the Job. Exactly how does he promote the office of US president better than his predecessors. It really makes me wonder how old are you if Trump is the best President in the US when you do not live here.

He's a bit of a tosser, really. Hillary was also a bad option though.

Around the Network
John2290 said:
melbye said:

They are people with Trump Derangement Syndrome

I know those people and from where I am standing they aren't only going to take down your democracy but my republic also and I am really fucking sick of them at his point. 

Isn't this just another way to dismiss someone else opinion.  When people do not like what some critics say about Trump, they must have the Trump Derangement Syndrome.  Its the same as people who have positive views of Trump must be Trumptarts.  You are basically falling into the same trap, using terms to demean critics as the same people would use to demean people who support Trump.

John2290 said:
Machiavellian said:

I like to ask the question of why do anyone have to hate Trump to disagree with how he does business. I do not hate or love any politician. I just happen to believe that Trump is a classic con man. If the OP believe Trump is the best president in his lifetime, that is all well and good but I would love to know your metric for comparisons and how you came to this conclusion.

What has Trump done in the present or past that make you believe he is qualified for the Job. Exactly how does he promote the office of US president better than his predecessors. It really makes me wonder how old are you if Trump is the best President in the US when you do not live here.

He has first and foremost reunified the Korean peninsula at least for a time, not through bribes like the last of your jokers. There is so much more but me being on the outside it does not matter what I list as his boons or lack of and trust me, I know where he has failed in policy however you Americans seem like spoiled brats spitting in the face of the most god given gift every to be bestowed upon you. A leader like this has never been seen before in the history of man, someone who not only cares about the people but what that people care of him but most of all someone transparent and just enough of a fool to believe he is perfect but not so much so that he is perfect without support. You are squanduring it, literal perfect incarnation of a leader. 

I'm 29 going on 30. Is that perhaps, old enough for you to approve or too old to write me off?

Hmmm, you are saying that Trump reunified Korea but he cannot even get one deal done with them.  Lets just think this through, is Korean really reunified when North Korean still will not even come close to considering getting rid of their nukes.  After all this time we are still playing the same game North Korea wants with no results for it beside insults.

Also, its interesting you say that Trump cares about the people, which people, the people that support him or everyone in the US.  How much have you actually studied Trump before he became President.  Since you do not live here, I highly doubt you did any due diligence.  Exactly what leadership skills did Trump show in the past to give you this impression of his great skills now.  How exactly has he run his administration in such a way that shows how great a leader he is up to this point.  

You state that Trump is transparent but this must mean you just totally dismiss all the lies he has told since getting into office or do you believe its all just fake news and media bias.

So you are looking on the outside in but it seems you have little history in regards to things you believe you understand.  This is the problem when you do not take the time to actually research a situation but take things on face value.

I never wrote you off, I wonder how old you are because I wonder how many US presidents have you followed in a country you do not live in. We get a lot of info from other countries but I would not presume to say which British Prime minister is better than any other since I do not follow their political structure on that type of level. What I am wondering is how much investment would someone who doesn't live in the US actually take in understand why there are people who do not like how Trump runs the President office.

Yes, I like him. He's far from perfect, and he's a bully. But a bully seems to be what we need right now. I liked Obama too, but he seemed to be a bit of a pushover. Other countries got used to pushing us around and getting into very unfair deals. I do like Trump for that. The economy is absolutely booming and unemployment is at record lows across the board. Plus for once, we seem to have someone who isn't interested in getting into any wars.

The cool thing seems to be to hate him, but I look at his record since he took office and I think it outweighs "man on TV says orange man bad".

*My signature from 2011 which I'm too lazy to change*

Currently awaiting the arrivals of:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Resident Evil: Revelations
Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Beyond the Labyrinth
Heroes of Ruin
Luigi's Mansion 2

John2290 said:
Machiavellian said:

He has first and foremost reunified the Korean peninsula at least for a time, not through bribes like the last of your jokers. There is so much more but me being on the outside it does not matter what I list as his boons or lack of and trust me, I know where he has failed in policy however you Americans seem like spoiled brats spitting in the face of the most god given gift every to be bestowed upon you. A leader like this has never been seen before in the history of man, someone who not only cares about the people but what that people care of him but most of all someone transparent and just enough of a fool to believe he is perfect but not so much so that he is perfect without support. You are squanduring it, literal perfect incarnation of a leader. 

I'm 29 going on 30. Is that perhaps, old enough for you to approve or too old to write me off?

North korea is still fireing test rockets.
They now have long range nukes able to reach western USA coast.... which was always there goal.
Once you have nukes, you know the USA wont dare to invade you, or topple you, as a dictator.

December the 17th (6 days ago), North Korea threaten the USA that it would get a Christmas present, if they didnt lessen sanctions again, against them.

Japan knows full well how frustrateing it is, haveing long range missiles capable of carrying nukes, flying over head.
I wonder what happends, if North korea actually does something simular to the US.

How is that "reunified the korean peninsula" ?
John2290, you know saying things doesnt just make them true right? what you wrote is pure and simple Bullcrap.

"most of all someone transparent and just enough of a fool to believe he is perfect but not so much so that he is perfect without support." - john2290

But he lies more than any president of the USA, before him?
How is that transparent? also he never gave out his tax returns, doesnt allow investigations against him, doesnt allow vitness testimonys, ect ect.
Plus hes been caught moveing and hideing materials, that should be on record, needed in said investigations.

That is not transparent.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 22 December 2019

Actually most Americans love him, its just the media that tries to brain wash the world into thinking everyone hates him.

我是广州人