By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - C'mon, Do you all really hate Trump?

I....

Like Trump. 24 24.24%

Dislike Trump. 18 18.18%

Hate Trump. 41 41.41%

See Trump for what he is. 13 13.13%

Other, comments. 3 3.03%

Total:99

I'm not big into politics, but I think it's the fact that Trump acts quite "immature" for a president. It feels quite... embarrassing, to be honest, although he did have my vote. Again, since I'm not into politics, my "liking of Trump" would come down to his likeness as a person, and Donald Trump is not an easy person to "like". From what I've seen (and maybe the things I've seen have been the result of media bias), he is stubborn, rude, unapologetic, overly confident, volatile, and not willing to admit when he does something wrong.

Are his politics good? I don't know. But as a human being, he's not an easy person to like. Especially considering how insanely rich the man is; he doesn't seem "for the people".

Edit: He also has very little credibility, in my eyes. This is a result of him being stubborn and not willing to admit to his mistakes. As a result, when he makes a claim, it's not easy to rely on him being faithful to those claims because he would just as easily blame things on someone else if he failed to come through.

Around the Network

I don't think people really hate Trump and I say this as a black man living in America. I think social media made it easier for people to express their feelings for Obama. A lot of really vocal people disliked him despite things really improving during his presidency.

Trump just became the defacto face of the Republicans and somewhere in there we got this "Sports fan" mentality where everything our opposition did was wrong and everything our team did was right. Even things we agreed with often became wrong because our opponents agreed with it.

Trump is just the quarterback if the opposing team.

I dont agree with most of his policies but he's a loser.

Radek said:
m0ney said:

Rich white man, that is enough of a reason to hate for many.

Ah yes... if only he was bisexual woman of color...

I swear some people are just laughable, so what if he's white man? It's his family's money so he earned it.

You know what we call people that don't like him because he's white? Racists, since reverse racism doesn't exist it, it's just racism.

You know, that one thing (amongst many) that I just don't understand. When did it become okay for people to just endlessly insult white people and assume that they're just supposed to take it? I know how things were historically but attacking people who had no choice in the matter--even if we decide to do it, expect a response. Maybe even a hostile one.

I'm black. Haven't been unemployed since 1995. Never been in trouble. Live a pretty good life. I wouldn't appreciate someone labeling me or my family because of some stereotype. People need more empathy.

Now, with that said, where da white women at?

The reality is we have a country with two sides that hate each other. Trump representing America and the left wing media "resistance" representing anti-American invasion and social Marxism.

Around the Network
m0ney said:

Cause people who hate Trump just HAVE to be this simple-minded right? 

I guess all the people who love(d) Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Bill Clintom, Elon Musk etc; weren't aware of their financial pedigree?? 

PortisheadBiscuit said:
m0ney said:

Cause people who hate Trump just HAVE to be this simple-minded right?

Right (in case anyone thought I expressed my own personal thoughts )

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I dislike him,hate is something dangerous and selfdestructing and i tend to not go into those extremes.

teamsilent13 said:

The reality is we have a country with two sides that hate each other. Trump representing America and the left wing media "resistance" representing anti-American invasion and social Marxism.

More like: Trump saying only he's representing America and pointing at the democrats, trying to make them out as anti-american commies.

While I don't hate the man himself, his demonizing of everybody who stands in his way, no matter how justified, is something I just hate when anybody tries to pull that stunt. In fact, he does many things I just hate when anybody does that: Bullying everybody into submission, and if that fails, trying to call them out and play victim just like a schoolyard bully; lying so much and getting away with it he's certainly making every lawyer jealous...

I'm also against most of his policies, but that doesn't have something to do with the man himself, and I respect him for wanting to keep his election promises, no matter how misguided they might have been. I just can't stand bullies, egoists or anybody with a hair-trigger temper or delusions of grandeur, and sadly, Trump ticks all those boxes with ease.

the-pi-guy said:
Radek said:

His family earned it then, they didn't just a rob a bank to get that money.

I bet you would feel horrible and would of loved to be shamed, if you got a lot of money from your father?

Would I feel horrible?  Absolutely not.  I just wouldnt say I earned it.  I would say I was given it.  

Earning means you worked for it.  Or at the very least you did something to attain it.  

I would thank my Dad very much if he dropped me a lot of coin but I would not lie and tell people he only gave me 10 bucks and I made myself a millionaire from it.