By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Tinder worth paying for?

 

Is it worth paying for?

Yep! 4 7.27%
 
No! 51 92.73%
 
Total:55

To put things in perspective, over the last 3 years I have swiped yes to over 100,000 women on Tinder, and only got 17 matches, none of which went anywhere.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

To put things in perspective, over the last 3 years I have swiped yes to over 100,000 women on Tinder, and only got 17 matches, none of which went anywhere.

try badoo



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I also get matched but I never said anything I wasted my oppotunity , should say things like how are you = hru , and how was your day whats your hobbies ? if she doesnt have hobbies in her bio , tell her :wanna get to know eachother ,



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

curl-6 said:
Nevermind, can I get this locked please?

Still want it locked?

curl-6 said:

To put things in perspective, over the last 3 years I have swiped yes to over 100,000 women on Tinder, and only got 17 matches, none of which went anywhere.

Maybe you need to have a better picture.



the-pi-guy said:
curl-6 said:
Nevermind, can I get this locked please?

Still want it locked?

curl-6 said:

To put things in perspective, over the last 3 years I have swiped yes to over 100,000 women on Tinder, and only got 17 matches, none of which went anywhere.

Maybe you need to have a better picture.

Nah, we can leave now I guess.

I have tried changing photos, even getting female friends to pick them out for me; one even took some for me.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
I also get matched but I never said anything I wasted my oppotunity , should say things like how are you = hru , and how was your day whats your hobbies ? if she doesnt have hobbies in her bio , tell her :wanna get to know eachother ,

"Wanna get to know each other?", is quick way to kill the conversation. 



If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

I met my girlfriend on Tinder, but this is after many dates prior. I never paid any money. Don't get down on yourself if you're not getting immediate success. When I stopped caring about Tinder is when I actually found someone I really connected with. A lot of the women on there can be shallow and looking for something specific. What do you have in your bio and how long have you had a Tinder for?



After that girl was murdered and burned her body over a Tinder date I quit using online dating apps.



Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
After that girl was murdered and burned her body over a Tinder date I quit using online dating apps.

Right, and what about those successful couples that have formed because of Tinder? Not saying the app is a blessing, but your reaction is too extreme. 

Now, generally the app should work without the necessity of payments, but the curious thing about it is that it doesn't work for everyone, for some reason. I don't think you should bother, tbh. Try something else, as suggested by dx1133. 



My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

smroadkill15 said:

I met my girlfriend on Tinder, but this is after many dates prior. I never paid any money. Don't get down on yourself if you're not getting immediate success. When I stopped caring about Tinder is when I actually found someone I really connected with. A lot of the women on there can be shallow and looking for something specific. What do you have in your bio and how long have you had a Tinder for?

I've been at it for 3 years now.

My bio, made with help from female friends:

"Vintage 1989 human, still in working condition.

My superpower is spotting which dinosaurs in the movies are fake.

183cm of caffeine, water, and puns."



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.