By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Tinder worth paying for?

Is it worth paying for?

Yep! 5 8.62%

No! 53 91.38%

Total:58

i think if you live in a big city it helps. especially if you want to date others while seeing if that one is the one.

Around the Network

if you're really wanting someone then yes it is worth it

SegaHeart said:

Yesterday I payed for Tinder and all I got was likes I messaged the ones that liked me back but they ghost me, In my description Bio I put I weigh 145lbs and I go to the gym I will give any girl time to clothes shop with me I pay. I didn't put any job I work because I don't work at all. What am I doing wrong? I have a nice body and am handsome. Can someone show me how to get attractive girls I only get fat ones but I don't like them back. I got sick of dating girls below 4 rating out of 10 in badoo.

Maybe it's your personality? Don't be rude or full of yourself, no one likes that.

I dated both men and women that were "bigger than average" in the past and they were amazing people. If I was as rude as you and wrote them off as soon as I saw their pics, I would've missed out on great experiences.

SegaHeart said:

Yesterday I payed for Tinder and all I got was likes I messaged the ones that liked me back but they ghost me, In my description Bio I put I weigh 145lbs and I go to the gym I will give any girl time to clothes shop with me I pay. I didn't put any job I work because I don't work at all. What am I doing wrong? I have a nice body and am handsome. Can someone show me how to get attractive girls I only get fat ones but I don't like them back. I got sick of dating girls below 4 rating out of 10 in badoo.

Some of the best sex of my life came from women with a little more cushion than I would normally go for, and some of the worst sex came from women I thought were out of my league.  Some women (not all) will write you off immediately if you don't have a job listed or have a job they don't think it worthy of them.  Date someone that has similar interests to you, don't just focus on their looks. 

SegaHeart said:

I'm gonna die without having a kid am I? I'm gonna turn 35 this year and I'm still a loner. If I hit my 40th birthday I will still not have a family like I always wanted. Well 5 years left till I become a person without a daughter/son that'll look up to me? I'm not in my 20's anymore to be single still.

Well firstly, start my working out what you want your life to be before you start dating. In the other thread you said you sleep with men too. Now if that is something you want to continue, then your profile needs to be honest about it.  Can't just hook up with a girl knock her up and then expect her to be cool about it. You can't also hide the urges for years then come out with it. It is not fair on the girl.

Looks are great an all but at the end of the day we all age, looks vanish. You have to be able to tolerate the person living with you daily. That far outweighs any physical attributes.

Also in reality a person that is say a 5-7 will in the long run be better because most people who are 9-10 use way over the top make up to maintain their look or lots of plastic surgery to keep looking younger. Natural beauty ages better than beauty people make for themselves by spending hours into it each day.

If you are 35 and jobless that also needs to be addressed or you nee to set your bar far lower. Women don't want a child they need to support for a husband, they want a husband that can support a child. You have to better your life in order to catch better fish. Otherwise you chasing unrealistic unicorns.