By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Tinder worth paying for?

Is it worth paying for?

Yep! 5 8.62%

No! 53 91.38%

Total:58

Why does it sound like Dark_Lord_2008 with a new name lol?

Around the Network

Autism definitely makes things more challenging, but it's not a death sentence; in spite of it I have managed to date three awesome and beautiful women in my life. I've been rejected hundreds if not thousands of times, but the only certainty of failure is giving up. I just dust myself off and keep going, and try to learn from my mistakes.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023. (And over 130 million lifetime)

My last Tinder stint has been CRAZY.

* somehow matched with multiple Instagram influencers
* ended up as the psychologist of a married woman fed up with her husband
* finally went out with people I met long ago and met again there in the app
* STILL no dating opportunities with the bi nerdish girls I'm mostly interested in

Adding anti-Bolsonaro messaging on the profile has been like catnip I tell you.

haxxiy said:

* STILL no dating opportunities with the bi nerdish girls I'm mostly interested in

Yeah I've heard since women tend to be more liberal than men being conservative is a turn-off to many of them. I have my profile's political standing set to "moderate", maybe I should set it to "left/liberal" haha.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023. (And over 130 million lifetime)

curl-6 said:
haxxiy said:

Yeah I've heard since women tend to be more liberal than men being conservative is a turn-off to many of them. I have my profile's political standing set to "moderate", maybe I should set it to "left/liberal" haha.

Maybe we're on to something here haha.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
haxxiy said:

Do women want Liberal males though? TBH I don't even know what a liberal male would look like lol.

My wife's single friends seem to want some unrealistic expectations of a man. One of them I given up hope on as she wants a guy that is exactly 6 foot 2, a vegan, save the planet oriented and someone that they can bend to their will and do everything they want. What happen to just wanting a nice guy who respect and treats you right lol?). I have to bite my tongue and say perhaps this is why you are still single lol.

Cobretti2 said:
curl-6 said:

Do women want Liberal males though? TBH I don't even know what a liberal male would look like lol.

My wife's single friends seem to want some unrealistic expectations of a man. One of them I given up hope on as she wants a guy that is exactly 6 foot 2, a vegan, save the planet oriented and someone that they can bend to their will and do everything they want. What happen to just wanting a nice guy who respect and treats you right lol?). I have to bite my tongue and say perhaps this is why you are still single lol.

Normal?

And why wouldn't women want liberal men? Why wouldn't people want liberal people full stop? "live and let live" is a great idea to follow!

curl-6 said:

Autism definitely makes things more challenging, but it's not a death sentence; in spite of it I have managed to date three awesome and beautiful women in my life. I've been rejected hundreds if not thousands of times, but the only certainty of failure is giving up. I just dust myself off and keep going, and try to learn from my mistakes.

I don't doubt that autism complicates dating.  But, all men are rejected way more often than not.  Even the most attractive, desirable men are mostly rejected.

VAMatt said:
curl-6 said:

I don't doubt that autism complicates dating.  But, all men are rejected way more often than not.  Even the most attractive, desirable men are mostly rejected.

I'm sure they do, I didn't mean to imply rejection is an Autistic thing, just that perseverance is key in my experience.

Cobretti2 said:
curl-6 said:

Well, I'm a "Liberal" male. If you wanna see what I look like there's a video of me in the general discussion section on my autism conference keynote. :P

But yeah I know what you mean, my best (female) friend is just like that, she's 26 and has never had a boyfriend (or a girlfriend, she is bisexual) because she has insanely unrealistic expectations of what she wants in a partner. She says all guys just want sex and all girls play mind games, and she never goes further than a first date before rejecting someone for being imperfect.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 06 February 2021

curl-6 said:
VAMatt said:

I'm sure they do, I didn't mean to imply rejection is an Autistic thing, just that perseverance is key in my experience.

Cobretti2 said:

Well, I'm a "Liberal" male. If you wanna see what I look like there's a video of me in the general discussion section on my autism conference keynote. :P

But yeah I know what you mean, my best (female) friend is just like that, she's 26 and has never had a boyfriend (or a girlfriend, she is bisexual) because she has insanely unrealistic expectations of what she wants in a partner. She says all guys just want sex and all girls play mind games, and she never goes further than a first date before rejecting someone for being imperfect.

I seen you video before lol. To me you look like a normal guy lol. No crazy eyes, no serial killer look, no up himself look. 

My wife's friends are in their 30s, so it will be like that for a while if your friend is in her 20s.