By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Tinder worth paying for?

Is it worth paying for?

Yep! 5 8.62%

No! 53 91.38%

Total:58
xMetroid said:

But in all honesty I dont think it's a good idea to date in these times cause you have to take into account the other person's feelings and your motives and if you will just end up hurting someone else. 

Dating is bad because you have to care about someone else? What? xD

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
curl-6 said:

Sorry I don't really feel comfortable with that. I'm not hideous, just below average. Not up to par with what women want, apparently.

Surely you don't want a shallow woman that cares so much about looks. That's a sign of immaturity, not understanding that we're all gonna grow old and ugly thus looks are not a good basis for a lasting relationship. Being average has the benefit of being a repellent to bad partners.

You need some degree of physical attraction though, to get the fire started; even if its not the only consideration, it does matter.

No. If you want a relationship, go Match or eHarmony.

Visit my site for more

Known as Smashchu in a former life

Lonely_Dolphin said:
xMetroid said:

But in all honesty I dont think it's a good idea to date in these times cause you have to take into account the other person's feelings and your motives and if you will just end up hurting someone else. 

Dating is bad because you have to care about someone else? What? xD

I lol'd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

curl-6 said:

You need some degree of physical attraction though, to get the fire started; even if its not the only consideration, it does matter.

Well if you think so then it's time to start lifting!

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
curl-6 said:

Well if you think so then it's time to start lifting!

Way ahead of ya, been working out since 2014 haha

curl-6 said:

And you still say you're below average!? That's what I'd describe myself as, tall and lean but no muscle definition, bad posture, hair usually a mess. You're probably better than you say, at the very least decent enough that a decent person would give you a chance.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
curl-6 said:

And you still say you're below average!? That's what I'd describe myself as, tall and lean but no muscle definition, bad posture, hair usually a mess. You're probably better than you say, at the very least decent enough that a decent person would give you a chance.

I'm pretty fit, it's more my face that lets me down, I don't have great facial bone structure; big nose, kinda shapeless jaw, one eye sits higher than the other.

I've only used tinder once for a few weeks, but managed to get 6-7 dates. Slept with 3 of them was good fun at the time. Glad i got it out of my system though.

curl-6 said:

I'm pretty fit, it's more my face that lets me down, I don't have great facial bone structure; big nose, kinda shapeless jaw, one eye sits higher than the other.

Man you're decent enough, not being perfect doesn't mean you're ugly. Make sure your profile pic highlights them muscles and isn't too close to the face, hell if you're ripped enough perhaps even go shirtless for it. xD