26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0.00%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0.00%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11
KLXVER said:
sethnintendo said:

You still need that fruit KLXVER. I recently sold most mine but let me check should have some in storage.

Edit- have 10 pears in storage can give but great out of cherries till a day or two

Runa216 hooked me up with both fruit and then some. Thanks for the offer though. Great to see such an awesome community for a game

Usually most players are friendly on Animal Crossing.  In past bad apples could cause more damage like chopping down all trees to unsuspecting host that is either afk or not paying attention then leaving town to force save.  They have put in place the best friends option which only they can use axes and shovels when visiting your town.  So best to keep people you don't know off best friends list till you interact with them a few times.

If you are looking for any particular set item let me know because I might have it in catalog.  Right now the main item I'm trying to find is imperial floor.

Around the Network

I got supplies, bells, and fruit to spare, so if anyone needs anything, let me know and I'll open up for ya! (Seriously, even after giving away a total of nearly 5 million bells to family, friends, and KLXVER, I still have 13 million left and no idea what to do with it all). I'll drop 500k for anyone who wants it and can offer me spare DIY Recipes! Don't even care what they are. Same with Fruit. If anyone wants, I'll just leave stacks of 10 of any fruit for ya (My orchard is bountiful and I recently harvested it, I have like 100 of every fruit in storage)

Runa216 said:
I got supplies, bells, and fruit to spare, so if anyone needs anything, let me know and I'll open up for ya! (Seriously, even after giving away a total of nearly 5 million bells to family, friends, and KLXVER, I still have 13 million left and no idea what to do with it all). I'll drop 500k for anyone who wants it and can offer me spare DIY Recipes! Don't even care what they are. Same with Fruit. If anyone wants, I'll just leave stacks of 10 of any fruit for ya (My orchard is bountiful and I recently harvested it, I have like 100 of every fruit in storage)

Can you craft any from gold set?  I can craft gold floor and casket.

Today I started my journey trying to respawn all my rocks into the same area

I'm expecting spend a month or so until get all the places I want lol

sethnintendo said:
Baddman said:

Do you have the gas pump or maybe some white pillows I can use as bases on my baseball field?

I have pillow (cushion is what name is I believe, looks like a fat white base, can also customize it) and not sure about gas pump.  I know my friend has all the colors of gas pumps. Think there are like 5 of them.  I'm going to open my gates soon.  You have me added as friend.  My friend code is in 2nd post in op. 

So I can get cushion to you right away but gas pump might take a day or so.

Edit - looks like I was late.  I'll gather up cushion and a couple gas pumps and be ready to trade tomorrow.

Thanks for the pillows and clotheslines.  Also my daughter was watching when I was on your island and she looooooves that Polar Bear on your island

Around the Network
Baddman said:
sethnintendo said:

I have pillow (cushion is what name is I believe, looks like a fat white base, can also customize it) and not sure about gas pump.  I know my friend has all the colors of gas pumps. Think there are like 5 of them.  I'm going to open my gates soon.  You have me added as friend.  My friend code is in 2nd post in op. 

So I can get cushion to you right away but gas pump might take a day or so.

Edit - looks like I was late.  I'll gather up cushion and a couple gas pumps and be ready to trade tomorrow.

Thanks for the pillows and clotheslines.  Also my daughter was watching when I was on your island and she looooooves that Polar Bear on your island

Lol Tutu.  Not really a fan of her but I can see why your daughter might like her.  She is actually from one of my friends island after he booted her.  If she says she wants to move I'll kick her out and let you know because I think you might be able to talk to her moving there if open spot.  Not sure.  I never talked to her about moving and she just randomly came to mine since I had open spot.

No problem on items.  Thanks for that imperial shelf.

I have to admit, I wasn’t really planning to play this since I never understood the appeal of Animal Crossing.

First time buy for me and I’m addicted to it. It’s already my most played game on the system right next to Smash, Zelda, Fire Emblem and Xenoblade.

Kuddos to Nintendo for delivering yet again a simple, but also a complexe and fun game.

I’m sharing my friend code if anyone wants to pop up on my island, it’s regularly open everyone.

SW-2394-6283-3715

Char. name : Abronn

Island name : Buymoria

I remember being addicted to world wide when I was around 10 or 12, then new leaf came and i didnt enjoy it that much... but this game rly amazed me, you can be just like 3-4 h per day doing some stuff and not getting bored and you can play while doing other stuff, nintendo did it again i guess

abronn627 said:

I have to admit, I wasn’t really planning to play this since I never understood the appeal of Animal Crossing.

First time buy for me and I’m addicted to it. It’s already my most played game on the system right next to Smash, Zelda, Fire Emblem and Xenoblade.

Kuddos to Nintendo for delivering yet again a simple, but also a complexe and fun game.

I’m sharing my friend code if anyone wants to pop up on my island, it’s regularly open everyone.

SW-2394-6283-3715

Char. name : Abronn

Island name : Buymoria

Same here...we must be in the darkest timeline, though, because we're in a world where FFVII remake is out and I've spent more time and effort on Animal Crossing - a franchise I've not only not been into but have actively disliked in the past vs one of my all-time favourite games. 

Clank said:
I remember being addicted to world wide when I was around 10 or 12, then new leaf came and i didnt enjoy it that much... but this game rly amazed me, you can be just like 3-4 h per day doing some stuff and not getting bored and you can play while doing other stuff, nintendo did it again i guess

It was Wild World but I'll let you slide.