26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11
Metallox said:
sethnintendo said:

I can log on in a hour or two.  I'll post in here when I get on AC.  I believe I got your friend request already and added.  Might be someone else not sure. Username began with S I believe

Yeah, I was that. 

Cool. I'll let you know when on and gates open.  Right now have mission to drink as many beers can before girl gets home.

Around the Network

Hey sorry about yesterday lol. Let's just say when woman came home shit hit the fan. Never call your woman the B word apparently.

Let's just say afterwards I helped her remove a bush from garden so I'm not totally in dog house.

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 06 May 2020

I have my gates open now. Ables has some pretty good items in changing room. There are multiple colors of the power suit (looks like ironman suit) and some other decent items.

sethnintendo said:
I have my gates open now. Ables has some pretty good items in changing room. There are multiple colors of the power suit (looks like ironman suit) and some other decent items.

Gonna check if it's still open when I play lol 

Want to comment that the mega slow nature of this game caught me off guard, even changing items in the inventory takes a bit, but I've already played for over 10 hours after two days, so needless to say, I'm hooked. But other thing that annoy me is that farming rare items quickly is only feasible if you're a social butterfly. Farming those tickets to go to randomised islands is also slow, but then again, I've to come to terms with the fact that this is a game you can't beat in one day.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:
sethnintendo said:

Gonna check if it's still open when I play lol 

Want to comment that the mega slow nature of this game caught me off guard, even changing items in the inventory takes a bit, but I've already played for over 10 hours after two days, so needless to say, I'm hooked. But other thing that annoy me is that farming rare items quickly is only feasible if you're a social butterfly. Farming those tickets to go to randomised islands is also slow, but then again, I've to come to terms with the fact that this is a game you can't beat in one day.

I saw you log on little bit ago but was in match on Worms with a friend.  I have my gates open now and probably for least another hour.

Around the Network

Finally caught all the bugs. Finished fish already. Now I just need to finish fossils, which is pretty boring cause limited to 4 per day and whichever ones you get are random.

Dyotropic said:

Finally caught all the bugs. Finished fish already. Now I just need to finish fossils, which is pretty boring cause limited to 4 per day and whichever ones you get are random.

So you can make the golden net and fishing pole now?  I might have to supply some golden nuggets for those.

@sethnintendo mate, I'm sorry AC is not great to write big messages

Is your board a DIY recipe or is did you bought it from Nooks Crane?

I know the design is custom, I just want the board. I will apply custom design to it for my orchard

Please, sorry from my excitement over shooting stars. As you could see, my turnips rottened and I sold half of my star fragments yesterday to make some money :(

sethnintendo said:
Dyotropic said:

So you can make the golden net and fishing pole now?  I might have to supply some golden nuggets for those.

Yes, I've already made them. How did you get so many gold nuggets? The entire time I've been playing I have come across 4. All of them were from mystery islands. If I get 5 more I can make the golden toilet. 

IcaroRibeiro said:

@sethnintendo mate, I'm sorry AC is not great to write big messages

Is your board a DIY recipe or is did you bought it from Nooks Crane?

I know the design is custom, I just want the board. I will apply custom design to it for my orchard

Please, sorry from my excitement over shooting stars. As you could see, my turnips rottened and I sold half of my star fragments yesterday to make some money :(

Friend has the sign post recipe. I can get him to make some then send to you tomorrow.