26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11
Metallox said:
sethnintendo said:

Have to add my Switch code. Have it in second op post.  You can use Dodo codes also for non Switch friends but it changes everytime you open/close your gates.  I assume you are past first day right?  First day you can't travel.  Just add my Switch code and let me know if you want to visit later tonight.  I can least open up gates for you to see my island tonight.  I don't have too much other fruits to give you because  I harvested my fruit today.

What fruit did your island start with?

Could go tomorrow or later since I'm coincidentally still on my first day. My Switch nickname is Siriocaz, just so you know. 

Got oranges as my fruit. 

Okay tomorrow probably best.  Just post in here tomorrow and I'll be on the lookout.

Around the Network

Anyone have any luck catching the golden stag or cicada shell? I've been hunting these for days.

sethnintendo said:
Clank said:
I remember being addicted to world wide when I was around 10 or 12, then new leaf came and i didnt enjoy it that much... but this game rly amazed me, you can be just like 3-4 h per day doing some stuff and not getting bored and you can play while doing other stuff, nintendo did it again i guess

It was Wild World but I'll let you slide.

oh thats true! my bad idk what i was thinking about haha

Dyotropic said:
Anyone have any luck catching the golden stag or cicada shell? I've been hunting these for days.

I don't think those two are in season for nothern or southern hemispheres.  There is a list I posted in 2nd post of op that shows when fish and insects are available to catch in game.  I'll try find a more up to date list since a few are missing info such as sale price but those two insects you mentioned are on list and says not available. 

Golden Stag and cicada shells come out in July for northern hemisphere.

abronn627 said:

I have to admit, I wasn’t really planning to play this since I never understood the appeal of Animal Crossing.

First time buy for me and I’m addicted to it. It’s already my most played game on the system right next to Smash, Zelda, Fire Emblem and Xenoblade.

Kuddos to Nintendo for delivering yet again a simple, but also a complexe and fun game.

I’m sharing my friend code if anyone wants to pop up on my island, it’s regularly open everyone.

SW-2394-6283-3715

Char. name : Abronn

Island name : Buymoria

Do you want me to add you to the friend code list in op?  Let me know. No biggie if don't want to be posted in op.

I'll send you a friend code invite today.

Yea my real life friend would make fun of me for playing animal crossing but then I sent him eshop money so his girlfriend who is fan of series could play.  Let's just say he is a full blown addict now.  He's already worse than me.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
abronn627 said:

I have to admit, I wasn’t really planning to play this since I never understood the appeal of Animal Crossing.

First time buy for me and I’m addicted to it. It’s already my most played game on the system right next to Smash, Zelda, Fire Emblem and Xenoblade.

Kuddos to Nintendo for delivering yet again a simple, but also a complexe and fun game.

I’m sharing my friend code if anyone wants to pop up on my island, it’s regularly open everyone.

SW-2394-6283-3715

Char. name : Abronn

Island name : Buymoria

Do you want me to add you to the friend code list in op?  Let me know. No biggie if don't want to be posted in op.

I'll send you a friend code invite today.

Yea my real life friend would make fun of me for playing animal crossing but then I sent him eshop money so his girlfriend who is fan of series could play.  Let's just say he is a full blown addict now.  He's already worse than me.

Yeah go for it ! Add me to the list!

sethnintendo said:
Metallox said:

Could go tomorrow or later since I'm coincidentally still on my first day. My Switch nickname is Siriocaz, just so you know. 

Got oranges as my fruit. 

Okay tomorrow probably best.  Just post in here tomorrow and I'll be on the lookout.

Alrighty, started playing. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Hey if anybody has some extra Iron my Nook's Cranny is buying Kettlebells for 7,500b and I know the recipe. It takes 5 iron to make a kettlebell. I'll be on at 830 central time tonight, with my gates open. Come visit me, and make a killing off all that extra iron I know you have!

P.S. If anybody has Turnip prices at 186 or higher let me know! I've got 500k in turnips right now!

Metallox said:
sethnintendo said:

I can log on in a hour or two.  I'll post in here when I get on AC.  I believe I got your friend request already and added.  Might be someone else not sure. Username began with S I believe

sethnintendo said:
Metallox said:

I can log on in a hour or two.  I'll post in here when I get on AC.  I believe I got your friend request already and added.  Might be someone else not sure. Username began with S I believe

Yeah, I was that. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.