25 million 1 9.09%

26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11
Cerebralbore101 said:

Yeah, going to your 5 star packed island, I noticed huge amounts of slowdown.

It's 4 stars (too many items lying on the floor and too much laziness to pick them)

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
etuoyo said:
Has anyone experienced slowdown in the game? My island is so full of seems my game stutters as the Switch tries to keep up. And I'm not even done with island. Still have a big empty space where I'm desperately trying to grow a blue rose.

Ugh, Nintendo didn't anticipate people going nuts with their Islands huh. How bad is it, just for a brief moment here and there or is it permanent? 

It's permanent in some areas. There is also an annoying delay rendering island furniture

I recorded a video (trust me, it's much worse, that day items were loading pretty fast actually)

IcaroRibeiro said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Ugh, Nintendo didn't anticipate people going nuts with their Islands huh. How bad is it, just for a brief moment here and there or is it permanent? 

It's permanent in some areas. There is also an annoying delay rendering island furniture

I recorded a video (trust me, it's much worse, that day items were loading pretty fast actually)

That's lame, wonder if that's something Nintendo can fix. Also, dayum your town is awesome! 

IcaroRibeiro said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Lol you did too much now your making your switch stutter.   Hopefully they patch it where it is more smooth no matter how much stuff is out/done to island.   They should be able to smooth it out hopefully. Mine doesn't stutter but I have done less with my island.  I haven't put too many more items out after I had enough to turn town perfect.  I think I'll hold off going too crazy till it is fixed.

My island is open if anyone wants to watch the fireworks KGXVP

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 02 August 2020

Around the Network

Yaaaay a blue rose just sprung up on my island. I finally have every single hybrid in the game. Just need to get a few more blue roses and purple hyacinths and my gardening activities would be done and I can focus on finishing my island,particularly the inside on my house which is completely untouched. Last month plus has been focused on cross breeding plants.