24 million 0 0%

25 million 1 9.09%

26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11

I finally got a 5-star rating earlier in the week. I want to maintain the rating.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network
Wman1996 said:
I finally got a 5-star rating earlier in the week. I want to maintain the rating.

Once you get five star it's pretty easy to maintain.  Most times I've dipped back to 4 stars when I had a bunch of fossils and items just dropped on ground when trying to transfer between alt characters.  So the only thing I had to do was pick up all the junk laying on the ground to get back to 5 star.

Right now I need this item from red diner set:

- Counter Chair (red)

I have all them in black colors but it just don't suit my island outdoor decoration, so I moved to red just because I though I had all of them already

Would also be nice a red toaster, red stove and any kind of red kitchen miscellaneous (I already have stand mixer,simple kettle and stovetop expresso maker)

I'm open to anything you think it might fit in out-door diner  bar

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 13 June 2020

I have red gas range, tea set that is red, revolving spice rack (looks redish but might be more orange), red lcd TV 20in (small one square one that can sit on table), garbage bin that is red, cone that is red for floor, cat grass (small plant) that has red pot.

I'll ask friend if have diner counter chair that is red. I only have regular diner chair that is red.

Let me know if you need any of those.   I already ordered gas range that is red

sethnintendo said:

I have red gas range, tea set that is red, revolving spice rack (looks redish but might be more orange), red lcd TV 20in (small one square one that can sit on table), garbage bin that is red, cone that is red for floor, cat grass (small plant) that has red pot.

I'll ask friend if have diner counter chair that is red. I only have regular diner chair that is red.

Let me know if you need any of those.   I already ordered gas range that is red

Definitely want the red gas range thanks

The TV would be AWESOME. I knew exactly where to place it if you could lend me one

Garbage bin and cone will fit too. I already have the cat grass, thanks

For the items you're looking four I can craft:

- Apple chair

- Peach, orange or cherry rug

- Golden Toilet

Come to my island and bring the 6 golden nuggets (or send me a latter with them), the other items I can craft with my own materials

It's now open for friends

Around the Network

Give me like 10 mins to gather up items from alts. I don't have the gold nuggets now because used to create some golden arowanas that I just go recipe for. Have plenty of book miles tickets so I'll go farming for nuggets later. Can just make fruit set items and then get golden toilet to me later after send nuggets.

sethnintendo said:
Give me like 10 mins to gather up items from alts. I don't have the gold nuggets now because used to create some golden arowanas that I just go recipe for. Have plenty of book miles tickets so I'll go farming for nuggets later. Can just make fruit set items and then get golden toilet to me later after send nuggets.

Ok, just wanting you

Please bring some warm clothes. It's snowing

Your gates open? Not showing open. Got a red mini fridge also.

@sethnintendo

Mate I think your internet connection is gone, you aren't even online anymore D:

I can send you the rugs by delivery service, but not all items in the same day. You should have pick them when you were in my island

Weird it crashed then I reopened gates. I can restart game and reopen if you want to try again.