25 million 1 9.09%

26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11
CaptainExplosion said:

What does everyone here think about Graham (the hamster villager)? I've seen some Animal Crossing comic dubs that imply he's not exactly well-liked.

He's a bit arrogant and sometimes oblivious and rude, but overall all villagers can come as nice after sometime. I don't mind him but he's not my favorite Hamster

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

What does everyone here think about Graham (the hamster villager)? I've seen some Animal Crossing comic dubs that imply he's not exactly well-liked.

He's one of my villagers I like him. I replaced Bianca with him

nice sales

CaptainExplosion said:

I looked more into it, and it seems he's not nearly as hated as Rodney (Rodney is considered lower tier than Graham).

From the islands I've visited I actually found Rodney really fine, people only hates him because he's ugly and pretentious. Being cute and vain seems a match, but god forbids you to be smug and ugly 

I like how animal villagers have tiers. Lol. I just don't like the girl villagers that think they are pop stars or some kind of influencers. Reminds me of Kim Kardashian or some other bullshit idol girls look up to for some reason.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Is that why people like Anka better?

Kinda? I mean Ankha has a really nice and distinct visual, but she's not the most friendly villager

She's not the same as, for instance, Judy who is an actual nice chick. Talking about Judy she never speaks about vanity or pretends to be high class I think she has a different subtype of Snooty and is overall very polite and interested in nature (her home is way more "simple" than most Snooty villagers), she's just a bit... well snooty. She argued with the island at this point which is actually funny lmao 

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 10 June 2020

IcaroRibeiro said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I looked more into it, and it seems he's not nearly as hated as Rodney (Rodney is considered lower tier than Graham).

From the islands I've visited I actually found Rodney really fine, people only hates him because he's ugly and pretentious. Being cute and vain seems a match, but god forbids you to be smug and ugly 

I think he's on my brothers island. My brother likes him. He told me Rodney is always talking about being a rap star?

jenpol said:

nice sales

Why aren't more people talking about this. These sales are huge, it might already be at 20 million depending on what physical sales are like. I know it was around 50/50 a while back.

pikashoe said:
jenpol said:

nice sales

Why aren't more people talking about this. These sales are huge, it might already be at 20 million depending on what physical sales are like. I know it was around 50/50 a while back.

I was thinking that I posted that link in the wrong thread.

Nowhere on the site I saw that news, so I posted it here.

Honestly don't get the hype around this game... I probably spent 15-20 minutes and felt there was way to much chatter, hand holding and I felt the game was patronizing from every angle. It was a very simplified experience.

The controls feel clunky and un-intuitive, placing of objects could have been done with a little more finesse.

It's my first experience in the Animal Crossing franchise, but definitely not a positive one, going to assume it's not a game meant for my demographic which is perfectly fine.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--