24 million 0 0.00%

25 million 1 11.11%

26 million 0 0.00%

27 million 0 0.00%

28 million 1 11.11%

29 million 0 0.00%

30+ million 7 77.78%

Total:9

Does anyone have remotely decent turnip prices atm? I’m guessing my decent prices were on Wednesday when I couldn’t log in as they were garbage all week long lol

Around the Network

Yikes mine are 71. I swear my town hardly has good turnip prices which hasn't mattered much since skipped the market the past two weeks.

sethnintendo said:
Marth said:

How many do you need? I have 20 in my storage.

I could use 12 for gold casket and floor that I need to build for gold set.  I have a royal crown for trade if you want it or can part with leaning tower of Pisa or both.  Otherwise can figure some trade out.

You can have those 12.

I take what you want to give. When are you online next then I will open my gate?

German YouTuber and Streamer:
StarCraft and Fallout 4 currently.

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon thread

sethnintendo said:
Yikes mine are 71. I swear my town hardly has good turnip prices which hasn't mattered much since skipped the market the past two weeks.

Lol mine is only 31. Was a weirdly rough week for prices.

I have Lyman in boxes. Opening my gates now if anybody wants him. My town is Timtom.

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

Around the Network
Marth said:
sethnintendo said:

I could use 12 for gold casket and floor that I need to build for gold set.  I have a royal crown for trade if you want it or can part with leaning tower of Pisa or both.  Otherwise can figure some trade out.

You can have those 12.

I take what you want to give. When are you online next then I will open my gate?

Was washing my car but I'm free now.  Let me know I can log on in like 5 mins.  I'll be on for hour or so .

sethnintendo said:
Marth said:

You can have those 12.

Was washing my car but I'm free now.  Let me know I can log on in like 5 mins.  I'll be on for hour or so .

I think I have you in my friends list, right?

My gate is now open.

Octopath Traveler

Amazon thread

Marth said:
sethnintendo said:

I think I have you in my friends list, right?

My gate is now open.

Are you Martin from Nosira?

yes

Octopath Traveler

Amazon thread

My prices are at 120, but, like....eeeeh. I gave up on this game.

I Recently saw a video about 'new updates coming to Animal Crossing New Horizons', meant to look like a Nintendo Direct. It was fake, but seeing that video made me realize just how deliberately frustrating and obtuse Animal Crossing actually is. Just a lot of forced redundancy and purposefully clunky controls meant to make you go slower and struggle more. I just went looking for it and apparently it doesn't exist anymore (It was either deleted or went private; Nintendo probably filed a lawsuit because...well...I love Nintendo games and products but seriously fuck their iron grip on their IPs and complete lack of respect for their audience)

But yeah, little things were always slightly naggy to me in this game, and seeing about a dozen of them outright laid out for us and all the remarkably simple ways the game could be made better made me realize....nope. I went from playing this game 5-8 hours a day and loving it to...I think I kinda hate it now just for how little it respects its players. I put over 75 hours into the game making it I think my 5th most played game on the Switch...and I might never touch it again now that I really saw how deliberately frustrating and time-wasting the game is.

I got it all, baby! 

PS4, Switch, WiiU, XBO, PC
Vita, 3DS, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II