Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Horizons Thread

Tagged games:

How many copies will Animal Crossing (Switch) sell?

10 million 4 5.97%

11 million 2 2.99%

12 million 2 2.99%

13 million 3 4.48%

14 million 5 7.46%

15 million 11 16.42%

16 million 2 2.99%

17 million 2 2.99%

18 million 1 1.49%

19+ million 35 52.24%

Total:67

I wish it was easy to invite former villagers back into the town after they've left. Maybe send a message to bring them over to spend a day at the camping site, and from there you can reminisce about old times or invite them back.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
I wish it was easy to invite former villagers back into the town after they've left. Maybe send a message to bring them over to spend a day at the camping site, and from there you can reminisce about old times or invite them back.

Is even it possible at all? It was in New Leaf, neighbors who moved out would visit the shopping district, and after a number of other neighbors move in and out, it becomes possible to invite them back. I've had one neighbor leave so far in New Horizons and haven't seen em since.

Just got Judy today, she's my first snooty and my first A-tier villager (I only had D, E and F-tier villagers so far)

Man, it was hard convince her to came to my island. I finally got her after 27 times shutting down my game because I was losing in her card game 80% of time and she was always asking for one of my favorite villagers (Dora, Hamlet, Lucy, Avery) to move out. I finally got her and now Huck is moving

I like him but I feel he doesn't really like me, never wrote a letter, never give me gifts or reactions. Maybe it's time for him to move out. Now I'm going to chase a new Smug villager

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 16 May 2020

https://youtu.be/XO0ilQCFRdI

If anyone wants to become rich overnight the above video shows how to duplicate all items. The expensive bug farming trick only ever worked once for me but this one works. I now have unlimited gold stones and I've made more money in last 2 hours than I did in my first one month of playing the game. Of course Nintendo will kill this bug in the next update but I am going to enjoy it to the fullest while it lasts.

My current big goals in the game are to pay off my house, get a 5-star island, and finally get a snooty villager. I have 10 villagers right now, and 2 have moved out over the last few months. No snooty villagers yet, largely because I didn't like the designs of any of the ones I ran into on the mystery islands.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

PS4: 130 mil (was 100 million) Xbox One: 55 mil (was 50 mil) Switch: 110 million (was 73, then 96 million)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network
Wman1996 said:
My current big goals in the game are to pay off my house, get a 5-star island, and finally get a snooty villager. I have 10 villagers right now, and 2 have moved out over the last few months. No snooty villagers yet, largely because I didn't like the designs of any of the ones I ran into on the mystery islands.

Is Snooty the rarest type or something? All my friends that started after me struggled to get one, they are generally the last type to join the island and in reality seems common to some islands not have a snooty villager at all 

IcaroRibeiro said:
Wman1996 said:

Is Snooty the rarest type or something? All my friends that started after me struggled to get one, they are generally the last type to join the island and in reality seems common to some islands not have a snooty villager at all 

I don't think it's particularly rare or anything, just RNG is hell in ACNH. I saw no cat villagers at all throughout 150 nook tours/10 camp visitors until I finally got Bob even though they're the most numerous in the game.

I've got Astrid on my island and have had Freya, Whitney and Tiffany at points, as well as numerous other snooty ones show up on tours/at the camp. The sisterly villagers are the least common (only 23 of them in the game) (Cherry, Mira, Canberra etc.)

IcaroRibeiro said:

Just got Judy today, she's my first snooty and my first A-tier villager (I only had D, E and F-tier villagers so far)

Man, it was hard convince her to came to my island. I finally got her after 27 times shutting down my game because I was losing in her card game 80% of time and she was always asking for one of my favorite villagers (Dora, Hamlet, Lucy, Avery) to move out. I finally got her and now Huck is moving

I like him but I feel he doesn't really like me, never wrote a letter, never give me gifts or reactions. Maybe it's time for him to move out. Now I'm going to chase a new Smug villager

A-tier villager? D, E, F, what?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

A-tier villager? D, E, F, what?

It's based on their popularity: https://www.animalcrossingportal.com/games/new-horizons/guides/villager-popularity-list.php#/

Animal Crossing tier lists are bad

German YouTuber and Streamer:
StarCraft and Fallout 4 currently.

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon thread