24 million 0 0%

25 million 1 9.09%

26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11

I don't know if they will update Nook's Cranny to include... Leaf? ... Kicks?

Part of the specific dynamics in New Horizons is waiting for NPC to visit your island. This or going to your friend island to get a specific item you want

I think it would be fine if they include new NPC though

Around the Network

I must to say this game community grew a lot with New Horizons

Summer update trailer is almost at 4 MI views on Youtube. I generally get items pretty fast browsing Nookazon or trying to find some open island to sell my turnips

I hope this nice momentum don't die fast

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 05 July 2020

IcaroRibeiro said:

I must to say this game community grew a lot with New Horizons

Summer update trailer is almost at 4 MI views on Youtube. I generally get items pretty fast browsing Nookazon or trying to find some open island to sell my turnips

I hope this nice momentum don't die fast

Have you ever tried www.animalcrossingcommunity.com  site.  They have been around since GC days or at least Wild World.  That's when I was active on that site.   They had a pretty friendly community there and probably still do.  Plus tons of patterns, town tunes, etc.   Forums had a decent amount of cool people also.

So there is a new fishing tourney now. I got the gold trophy in the last tourney. Is it the same one I get now or is there a new kind of gold trophy for each tourney?

Looks like Dream Suite is coming back

Around the Network

I'm having a major meteor shower. If anyone is interested I will let my island open all night long

Been little in active but starting to come back daily to AC again. I'm pushing 215+ hours playtime so far. Have to say the swimming update finally makes this game more complete. Dream suite function would be fine feature especially with bigger variation on people's islands compared to new leaf.

I'm hoping they allow Nook shop upgrades to T&T and Super T&T in a month or two. Be nice to add some more furniture sets like minimalist, modern, exotic, etc. Mermaid set added will be nice for my alt Peach character.

Put 270hrs in, got burned out.

PortisheadBiscuit said:

Yea best to play in small spurts and after that many hours usually one has their island pretty much where they want it.   Have you played since the last major patch that added swimming?

sethnintendo said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

Yea best to play in small spurts and after that many hours usually one has their island pretty much where they want it.   Have you played since the last major patch that added swimming?

Technically no. I thought I would get back into the game with the new patch, so I did the update, then started the game.  As soon as I walked out of my house and saw the mailbox flickering, I thought "I can't do this anymore" lol. I had a tremendous time playing though, managed to earn $40 million bells through the stalk market.