24 million 0 0%

25 million 1 9.09%

26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11

Looks like we can finally backup our Island to the cloud. Thank god they implemented that

Around the Network
Marth said:
Apperantly I turned in the last fossile today. And if I can believe my Nook Miles stats it only took 371 fossiles to get there which is suprisingly fast. Don't think I ever had a full collection in the older games, seems like they balanced the rarity out by a lot.

I believe most older AC games it was 3 fossils per day.  New Leaf might of had 4 not sure.   Usually took about a year for me in older games to complete fossils.   Seems like at least 4-5 fossils per day for New Horizons.  I completed my collection a few weeks ago.

Now my bug and fish collections will take till next year because I've already missed a few and probably won't time travel back to try and get them.   I'll just wait till next year and try to not miss anymore from now on.

KLXVER said:
Looks like we can finally backup our Island to the cloud. Thank god they implemented that

I went to the cloud settings from home screen and not seeing ability to back it up.   Is that coming in future update or am I doing something wrong?

Marth said:
sethnintendo said:

I went to the cloud settings from home screen and not seeing ability to back it up.   Is that coming in future update or am I doing something wrong?

I think I saw some kind of option in the Animal Crossing opening screen where you have to press "-" or something.

Thats the one.

Cerebralbore101 said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

She's a tapir

No she's a Drowzee!!!!

Well she has big boobs whatever she is.

Around the Network

The are rumours about farming vegetables for the Fall update. If it's true, better have a space in my island for that

Has anyone experienced slowdown in the game? My island is so full of seems my game stutters as the Switch tries to keep up. And I'm not even done with island. Still have a big empty space where I'm desperately trying to grow a blue rose.

etuoyo said:
Has anyone experienced slowdown in the game? 

For 2 months already

IcaroRibeiro said:
etuoyo said:
Has anyone experienced slowdown in the game? 

For 2 months already

Yeah, going to your 5 star packed island, I noticed huge amounts of slowdown.

etuoyo said:
Has anyone experienced slowdown in the game? My island is so full of seems my game stutters as the Switch tries to keep up. And I'm not even done with island. Still have a big empty space where I'm desperately trying to grow a blue rose.

Ugh, Nintendo didn't anticipate people going nuts with their Islands huh. How bad is it, just for a brief moment here and there or is it permanent?