24 million 0 0%

25 million 1 9.09%

26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11

I need ideas for my island. I was going to do an all desert island, but the bits of green next to rivers and cliffs have ruined my plans. Does anybody have suggestions?

I thought about doing a Japanese themed island, but that is generic and predictable according to reddit.

What about a mad scientist island, with both Robot villagers, and the K.K. Adventure theme playing everywhere?

Around the Network

We should get the august update trailer soon i think.

I'm 480 hrs now

Still far from tired. Guess I'll reach 600 hrs before that

I'll have Shooting stars again this night. If anyone wants to come I'll let my island open all night

Looking to sell or trade for her. Not looking for a lot. Would just like her to go to a good home to be honest.

Around the Network

DA-6944-3269-9609

My Dream Address

Oh there are dream addresses now didn't see that yet. Played a little few days ago but didn't run into that elephant woman or whoever runs the dream address from New Leaf days.

sethnintendo said:
Oh there are dream addresses now didn't see that yet. Played a little few days ago but didn't run into that elephant woman or whoever runs the dream address from New Leaf days.

She's a tapir

IcaroRibeiro said:
sethnintendo said:

She's a tapir

No she's a Drowzee!!!!

I'll have to play more this weekend. Work kind of slowed down my playtime but plan to put some work in on island this weekend. Going to focus on making some custom design patterns and a little town sprucing up. Tons of towns look better than mine but I like my paths and ease of getting around the island without running various things like fences.