26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11
Dyotropic said:
sethnintendo said:

So you can make the golden net and fishing pole now?  I might have to supply some golden nuggets for those.

Yes, I've already made them. How did you get so many gold nuggets? The entire time I've been playing I have come across 4. All of them were from mystery islands. If I get 5 more I can make the golden toilet. 

Think they used to spawn more but spawn rate turned down.  I actually sold like 10 long time ago.  I have 3 right now.  I can make golden casket but that is 8 nuggets.  I might want that toilet.  Toilet is 9?  Might have to wait awhile till I can get more.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

Friend has the sign post recipe. I can get him to make some then send to you tomorrow.

Nice, thank you again

sethnintendo said:
Metallox said:

Gonna check if it's still open when I play lol 

Want to comment that the mega slow nature of this game caught me off guard, even changing items in the inventory takes a bit, but I've already played for over 10 hours after two days, so needless to say, I'm hooked. But other thing that annoy me is that farming rare items quickly is only feasible if you're a social butterfly. Farming those tickets to go to randomised islands is also slow, but then again, I've to come to terms with the fact that this is a game you can't beat in one day.

I saw you log on little bit ago but was in match on Worms with a friend.  I have my gates open now and probably for least another hour.

Went to your island and picked up some fruit and flowers. I'm still not so sure what can you do online, so I mostly just wandered around. Was mesmerized with the museum, so cool. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

sethnintendo said:
Dyotropic said:

Yes, I've already made them. How did you get so many gold nuggets? The entire time I've been playing I have come across 4. All of them were from mystery islands. If I get 5 more I can make the golden toilet. 

Think they used to spawn more but spawn rate turned down.  I actually sold like 10 long time ago.  I have 3 right now.  I can make golden casket but that is 8 nuggets.  I might want that toilet.  Toilet is 9?  Might have to wait awhile till I can get more.

The toilet is 6 gold nuggets. I currently have one. Sold one in the beginning game because I didn't know they were so rare. Then spent one on the golden rod and one on the golden net. Only 4 nuggets for playing so long is pretty rare. Hopefully they adjust it higher in the next update. 

Does anybody have a rocket, or the ability to make one? Not a retro rocket. Just a regular one. I want to finish my GUNDAM!

Around the Network
Metallox said:
sethnintendo said:

I saw you log on little bit ago but was in match on Worms with a friend.  I have my gates open now and probably for least another hour.

Went to your island and picked up some fruit and flowers. I'm still not so sure what can you do online, so I mostly just wandered around. Was mesmerized with the museum, so cool. 

Were you Rodri from Albatro?  Basically it is good to visit other people's shop first if they are open.  I usually go around chat with other people's villagers and check out their island.  Good way to get some idea how to design your island by checking out what other people did with their island.  Other than that I usually fish in ocean if not much else going on there. 

Edit: Lol I need to look at the front page more often. 

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 07 May 2020

Marth said:
Ever since version 1.2.0 i had more gold nuggets spawning. Like every second day I get one on my island atm.

Dang well I'm getting them less now than when game first launched.  You must be getting lucky.  If you have a bunch not using I'm willing to pay top dollar for them or perhaps exchange some rare items for them.  If not then all good. I'm going to be spending massive amounts of nook miles on the island tour tickets so I can go there and hopefully get some more.

Marth said:
sethnintendo said:

Dang well I'm getting them less now than when game first launched.  You must be getting lucky.  If you have a bunch not using I'm willing to pay top dollar for them or perhaps exchange some rare items for them.  If not then all good. I'm going to be spending massive amounts of nook miles on the island tour tickets so I can go there and hopefully get some more.

How many do you need? I have 20 in my storage.

I could use 12 for gold casket and floor that I need to build for gold set.  I have a royal crown for trade if you want it or can part with leaning tower of Pisa or both.  Otherwise can figure some trade out.

Does anyone have remotely decent turnip prices atm? I’m guessing my decent prices were on Wednesday when I couldn’t log in as they were garbage all week long lol