25 million 1 9.09%

26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11
Clank said:
I remember being addicted to world wide when I was around 10 or 12, then new leaf came and i didnt enjoy it that much... but this game rly amazed me, you can be just like 3-4 h per day doing some stuff and not getting bored and you can play while doing other stuff, nintendo did it again i guess

It was Wild World but I'll let you slide.

Around the Network

New to the series here, got my copy today.

What can you even do once Nook gives you the loan to build your house? Seems like farming bugs, fish and shells to pay the debt back are the only activities available. So is making furniture but seems pointless right now if the house is due for tomorrow.

Also, how long until all animals arrive to my town?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:

What can you even do once Nook gives you the loan to build your house? Seems like farming bugs, fish and shells to pay the debt back are the only activities available. So is making furniture but seems pointless right now if the house is due for tomorrow.

Yep you pretty much got it.  Have to sell fish, exotic fruits (plant non native fruit on your island), bugs and shells (giant clams and conchs are only ones worth anything) to pay off loans.  Big money can be made selling turnips but she only comes on Sundays.

In order to get more villagers you have to progress in the "quests" Nook gives you.  First you get museum then you help build Nook Cranny.  After that I believe he has you set out three plots for villager houses and then you have to build furniture for those three plots.  Then further down road after those three move in (recruit them by going to nook miles island trips you run into them there to ask to come live on your island) Nook will have you setup a campsite.  Then you can buy the remaining plots for 10k bells each and put them down.  You will be able to recruit rest from campsite.

You can come check out my island if you want sometime.  Kind of show you how to plan your island out since I have mine pretty much fully developed.

Anyone want the royal crown. My friend gave it to me but don't really want it since I didn't earn it myself. I can give this one away for free if anyone wants it. I just don't want it because I've always bought it myself in previous games and I'm weird.

If you still want it but already gave it away I can order for you but it does cost 1.2 million bells.

sethnintendo said:
Metallox said:

Yep you pretty much got it.  Have to sell fish, exotic fruits (plant non native fruit on your island), bugs and shells (giant clams and conchs are only ones worth anything) to pay off loans.  Big money can be made selling turnips but she only comes on Sundays.

In order to get more villagers you have to progress in the "quests" Nook gives you.  First you get museum then you help build Nook Cranny.  After that I believe he has you set out three plots for villager houses and then you have to build furniture for those three plots.  Then further down road after those three move in (recruit them by going to nook miles island trips you run into them there to ask to come live on your island) Nook will have you setup a campsite.  Then you can buy the remaining plots for 10k bells each and put them down.  You will be able to recruit rest from campsite.

You can come check out my island if you want sometime.  Kind of show you how to plan your island out since I have mine pretty much fully developed.

Alright, thanks a lot for the info. Will be sure to check your island to check what to expect. Do I need your friend code or does every town have one of its own? 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:
sethnintendo said:

Alright, thanks a lot for the info. Will be sure to check your island to check what to expect. Do I need your friend code or does every town have one of its own? 

Have to add my Switch code. Have it in second op post.  You can use Dodo codes also for non Switch friends but it changes everytime you open/close your gates.  I assume you are past first day right?  First day you can't travel.  Just add my Switch code and let me know if you want to visit later tonight.  I can least open up gates for you to see my island tonight.  I don't have too much other fruits to give you because  I harvested my fruit today.

What fruit did your island start with?

sethnintendo said:
Metallox said:

Have to add my Switch code. Have it in second op post.  You can use Dodo codes also for non Switch friends but it changes everytime you open/close your gates.  I assume you are past first day right?  First day you can't travel.  Just add my Switch code and let me know if you want to visit later tonight.  I can least open up gates for you to see my island tonight.  I don't have too much other fruits to give you because  I harvested my fruit today.

How long til it's later tonight? I could drop by as well.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
sethnintendo said:

I can log on in like 20 mins.  I don't think we've met up in game yet.  I always see you on Warframe.  I put few hours into game but haven't messed with it since my head injury.  I can sort of think now so might try that game again.

Let's just say in 30 mins I'll have my gates open.

sethnintendo said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

I can log on in like 20 mins.  I don't think we've met up in game yet.  I always see you on Warframe.  I put few hours into game but haven't messed with it since my head injury.  I can sort of think now so might try that game again.

Let's just say in 30 mins I'll have my gates open.

Don't do it, the addiction is real! Dx

Sweet I'll be on, haven't played in a few days cause of the aforementioned addiction haha.

sethnintendo said:
Metallox said:

Could go tomorrow or later since I'm coincidentally still on my first day. My Switch nickname is Siriocaz, just so you know. 

Got oranges as my fruit.