26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11
JWeinCom said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

I'm online now. Add my Switch code and I will know you are online too: SW-0664-6313-7032

Thanks for the fruit.  Your island is way more organized than mine XD

You're welcome :)

Oh thanks, my island is pretty basic tbh. I only had a bit more than your, once you unblock island designer and starting tarraforming everything is gonna be alright

Around the Network
IcaroRibeiro said:
JWeinCom said:

Thanks for the fruit.  Your island is way more organized than mine XD

You're welcome :)

Oh thanks, my island is pretty basic tbh. I only had a bit more than your, once you unblock island designer and starting tarraforming everything is gonna be alright

I have the designed but I'm kind of lazy.

Baddman said:
sethnintendo said:

Sounds good I can wait.  Maybe tell me a few items you have been looking for and I'll see if I have it or somebody else I know.

Do you have the gas pump or maybe some white pillows I can use as bases on my baseball field?

I have pillow (cushion is what name is I believe, looks like a fat white base, can also customize it) and not sure about gas pump.  I know my friend has all the colors of gas pumps. Think there are like 5 of them.  I'm going to open my gates soon.  You have me added as friend.  My friend code is in 2nd post in op. 

So I can get cushion to you right away but gas pump might take a day or so.

Edit - looks like I was late.  I'll gather up cushion and a couple gas pumps and be ready to trade tomorrow.

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 01 May 2020

Could someone trade me pears and cherries? Only two Im missing and it seems like I cant get it without help from another player.

KLXVER said:
Could someone trade me pears and cherries? Only two Im missing and it seems like I cant get it without help from another player.

sure, I can give you whatever fruits you want! PM me for Dodo code (I'll give you some cash, too)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
KLXVER said:

sure, I can give you whatever fruits you want! PM me for Dodo code (I'll give you some cash, too)

Thanks dude. That was way too nice:)

Just ask me if you need anything in the future.

KLXVER said:
Runa216 said:

Thanks dude. That was way too nice:)

Just ask me if you need anything in the future.

No need! I had plenty to spare! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Dyotropic said:
I'm thinking 40+ million on this lifetime. It's going to dethrone mario kart as the must have series.

Now that's bold! I think the multiplayer in this game is too weak to compete, but we'll see!

KLXVER said:

If it's like past games, your neighbors can mail you different types of fruit, and iirc the mystery island can have different fruits as well. Just wanting to highlight that the game can be played entirely solo.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Dyotropic said:
I'm thinking 40+ million on this lifetime. It's going to dethrone mario kart as the must have series.

Now that's bold! I think the multiplayer in this game is too weak to compete, but we'll see!

KLXVER said:

If it's like past games, your neighbors can mail you different types of fruit, and iirc the mystery island can have different fruits as well. Just wanting to highlight that the game can be played entirely solo.

I think its different in this one from what I hear.

You still need that fruit KLXVER. I recently sold most mine but let me check should have some in storage.

Edit- have 10 pears in storage can give but great out of cherries till a day or two

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 04 May 2020