24 million 0 0%

25 million 1 9.09%

26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11

My current big goals in the game are to pay off my house, get a 5-star island, and finally get a snooty villager. I have 10 villagers right now, and 2 have moved out over the last few months. No snooty villagers yet, largely because I didn't like the designs of any of the ones I ran into on the mystery islands.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network
Wman1996 said:
My current big goals in the game are to pay off my house, get a 5-star island, and finally get a snooty villager. I have 10 villagers right now, and 2 have moved out over the last few months. No snooty villagers yet, largely because I didn't like the designs of any of the ones I ran into on the mystery islands.

Is Snooty the rarest type or something? All my friends that started after me struggled to get one, they are generally the last type to join the island and in reality seems common to some islands not have a snooty villager at all 

IcaroRibeiro said:
Wman1996 said:

Is Snooty the rarest type or something? All my friends that started after me struggled to get one, they are generally the last type to join the island and in reality seems common to some islands not have a snooty villager at all 

I don't think it's particularly rare or anything, just RNG is hell in ACNH. I saw no cat villagers at all throughout 150 nook tours/10 camp visitors until I finally got Bob even though they're the most numerous in the game.

I've got Astrid on my island and have had Freya, Whitney and Tiffany at points, as well as numerous other snooty ones show up on tours/at the camp. The sisterly villagers are the least common (only 23 of them in the game) (Cherry, Mira, Canberra etc.)

IcaroRibeiro said:

Just got Judy today, she's my first snooty and my first A-tier villager (I only had D, E and F-tier villagers so far)

Man, it was hard convince her to came to my island. I finally got her after 27 times shutting down my game because I was losing in her card game 80% of time and she was always asking for one of my favorite villagers (Dora, Hamlet, Lucy, Avery) to move out. I finally got her and now Huck is moving

I like him but I feel he doesn't really like me, never wrote a letter, never give me gifts or reactions. Maybe it's time for him to move out. Now I'm going to chase a new Smug villager

A-tier villager? D, E, F, what?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

A-tier villager? D, E, F, what?

It's based on their popularity: https://www.animalcrossingportal.com/games/new-horizons/guides/villager-popularity-list.php#/

Around the Network
Marth said:
Animal Crossing tier lists are bad

I wouldn't say bad, I definitely find most of villagers on highest ranking either pretty, cute, distinct or unique 

The word I would use is... annoying. People are going overboard with their favorite villagers, I only see videos and memes about the same 20-30 villagers everytime and people purposely only want the popular villagers now, even if they don't like them, so they can sell/exchange that villager in the future. With a Raymond, a Judy, a Marshall, a Sherb, etc you can use them as way to get easy NMT, bells or other villagers you want

Well apparently there is a duplicate exploit in sending stuff to yourself in mail then logging onto another character that lives in town switching to them then back after autosave or something like that and then you have a bunch of items duped. That isn't exactly how it works but something like that. I'm sure Nintendo will patch it because it is apparently easy to fix according to my friend.

I wouldn't even send him any gold nuggets to dupe because want no part in that cheating. I just see no reason to exploit game when you can earn money easy enough legitimately. I suppose some people have no patience or think getting millions if not billions through cheating somehow beats the game.

Now I'm more convinced Nintendo is holding back a lot of furniture sets just because they don't want people having all sets already. I mean there is a cabin set items in villagers houses sometimes yet I don't think cabin set is available at all in nook cranny.

CaptainExplosion said:

PETA's been harassing Animal Crossing: New Horizons players just for donating fish to the museum.

It's like Peabrains Entitled To Annoy has nothing better to do when they're not pissing on Steve Irwin's grave.

I'm an animal lover and want to protect the environment or at least make sure industry doesn't totally destroy it.  PETA just takes it too far and they go overboard with outrage all of the time that people tend to just ignore them.  Some of the issues they try to make public aware of are valid but then you have crap like this which turns people off from listening to them altogether.

CaptainExplosion said:
sethnintendo said:

I'm an animal lover and want to protect the environment or at least make sure industry doesn't totally destroy it.  PETA just takes it too far and they go overboard with outrage all of the time that people tend to just ignore them.  Some of the issues they try to make public aware of are valid but then you have crap like this which turns people off from listening to them altogether.

These idiots are the main reason, or at least one of the main reasons, animal rights and environmentalism have been pushed back so much. I wouldn't let them into my house because they'd try to snatch my cats and rabbit to release them into the wild.

Isn't it also true that PETA kills far more animals than it saves?

Yea I heard about something like that a few years back where they were euthanizing pets that they said they were rescuing. 

I'm surprised Nintendo doesn't put some hidden jokes that animal neighbors say about PETA considering they've gone after Nintendo in past mainly over recycling old systems like they didn't have a plan in place a few years back.   I believe Nintendo then eventually put a recycle program in place but PETA still gives them bad "grades".  It isn't like people toss out systems all the time unless they are broke (even then some people buy broken systems and fix them).  Most people take care of their systems though or least sell them because there are always buyers.  Decent amount might eventually end up in landfill but not as much as other electronic or toys.  Mario must have done something wrong with someone high up in PETA because they seem to single out or have grudge against Nintendo more than other companies that are way worse.  I think they were also pissed at them for not knowing where all parts and metals used in their systems.

CaptainExplosion said:

It's no surprise PETA were the basis of Team Plasma in Pokemon Black and White.

Wish Isabelle would BFG 9000 these fuckers.

But... Team Plasma is cool