By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct possibly happening on the 11th?

Tagged games:

super_etecoon said:
Does anyone know the typical leadup time Nintendo gives when they announce the Direct? 24 hours? 48?

One day before the direct

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Since Super Mario Maker 2 needs an exact release date and it is scheduled for June a Nintendo Direct is soon to be expected.

Shikamo said:
super_etecoon said:
Does anyone know the typical leadup time Nintendo gives when they announce the Direct? 24 hours? 48?

One day before the direct

That's what I figured.  Well not too much time to wait either way.  Hopefuly they just get it done this week and don't have us waiting expectantly for weeks again. And hopefully it is when Reggis is still with the company so he can say his goodbyes in style. 

I'm skeptical

I personally hope for a direct on April 24th or April 25th. Because Atlus has announced information spill on these dates and we know Joker in Smash comes in April. That would combine nicely in a direct.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

https://mynintendonews.com/2019/04/09/europe-big-nintendo-eshop-sale-starts-11th-april/

Now there is scheduled to be a huge sale on the same day as the rumored day of the direct. Coincidence?

That's a pretty regular list of sales, to be honest.
What would a Nintendo Direct have to do with that?

Again, the person is almost certainly lying about the Direct. There are almost always people lying about having inside information about Nintendo Directs starting about 4-6 weeks after the last Direct. Even when they get it right, the contents of the Directs are often mostly wrong, indicating that they just guessed luckily about the time, a broken clock is still right twice a day.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I just can't help but feel the next proper direct isn't until E3. It's not like that's very far away.

I'd say the chances of a direct this month are high. Nintendo have been known to have directs in April before.

I've noticed that Nintendo tends to announce their directs around 30 hours in advance. If the leak is true and the direct happens at the usual time, I predict the announcement to drop at Wednesday 16:00 CET.