By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Welcome 2021, Glad 2020 is finished!!

Agh...feck..   This are the kind of pictures that will make it in the history books.

Around the Network
sundin13 said:
Barozi said:

Poor preperation honestly. They should have requested far more police forces.

Makes the US look like a third world country.

It is only poor preparation if you are operating under the assumption that those in power wanted to stop this. 

True but I expected that Washington DC has a decently sized police force. According to Wikipedia, 3800 police officers.

Doubt the mayor was in favour of those protests.

Barozi said:
sundin13 said:

It is only poor preparation if you are operating under the assumption that those in power wanted to stop this. 

True but I expected that Washington DC has a decently sized police force. According to Wikipedia, 3800 police officers.

I don't believe that DC Police have jurisdiction within Federal buildings, but I could be wrong.

The rest of the world are holdling their breath until Jan 20th

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Unfortunately I'm not surprised by the outcome today. What an absolute shit show.

Around the Network
sundin13 said:
Barozi said:

I don't believe that DC Police have jurisdiction within Federal buildings, but I could be wrong.

I doubt that they do but they should've stopped the protesters long before that.

People are demanding the Nashville bomber to be called a terrorist(which he was clearly not), but I have yet to see the attackers in the Capitol being called that(which they clearly are).

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

People are demanding the Nashville bomber to be called a terrorist(which he was clearly not), but I have yet to see the attackers in the Capitol being called that(which they clearly are).

Fox and others call(ed) it a peacefull demonstration. Well what's going on is bad I am also a bit fine with it because watching live vids we are only talking about a few thousand people at max.

Oh! Einstein just delivered a powerful message about splitting the atom.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Holy shit! Trump is fucking unbelievable. He posts a fucking message telling his supporters to go home and starts of with inciting them by calling it a stolen election and saying that there are evil people(on the other side). He is fucking inciting his base while pretending to call them off.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.