By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

They are taking longer to clear them than they did for trump's photo op clearing out peaceful protesters few months ago.

Around the Network

I thought this would happen at the White House on the day Trump is supposed to leave it, but I guess the Capitol will have to do.

So heartwarming to see most of the terrorists wearing masks in the crowd. Turns out they really do care.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Imagine if DC had open carry laws we would have a firefight at the Capitol. As of now only one person was shot.

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 06 January 2021

This is all trump's fault. He won't admit defeat and his mentally challenged cult won't accept the loss till he does. He is a fucking loser and can't accept defeat and now we have this. Let the flash bangs ring and clear these fucks out.

Around the Network
Barozi said:

Ossoff leading by 0.6% currently. No recount if he can keep that lead.

Yup. And this is a result of the kind of tantrum you're seeing in DC. Would be nice if Republicans would recognize the insanity their party has fallen into and leave immediately, but it's slowly happening. 

MrWayne said:
sethnintendo said:

We can help pay for any relocation and give them a million each to start new life so the world can move on.

I think Guantanamo bay is a more appropriate place for him.

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 06 January 2021

Well, I have to say that I did not think anything was going to be worth my big bag of popcorn but looks like things have taken a turn. I was working but where were we at with the EC vote before all of this drama broke out.

Donald Trump worship is more absurd than idiotic; although, it is plenty of both. It began as a meme, because it was so ridiculous that a narcissistic dumbass reality TV show host would ever have a shot. It was a meme that went WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too far, and it exposed the US for being filled with WAY more foolish people than anyone gave it credit for. The last 4 years was a Black Mirror episode.

I am a little more optimistic and think the US will stomp this shit out going into the future. But a part of me is asking, what mass-lunacy meme is next? Flat Earthism becoming the official doctrine of US’s Ministry of Science? NASA banned the way environmental scientists were banned by Trump? Will it be a military dictatorship with funny hats? Will the US plan to blow up the moon to bring back Jaysus?

So, those of you in the US who are of stable mind need to assert your role as adults. Even though the Lord of the Flies is coming down, it doesn’t mean they won’t be fooled into pinning up some other decadent head that’s even stupider than Trump.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

MrWayne said:

Trump can get the honour of attending the first manned mission to the sun

Vinther1991 said:
MrWayne said:

Trump can get the honour of attending the first manned mission to the sun

Put that live and highest ratings ever!