By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

God, what a mess. This just goes to show how much divided the US is. Just goes to show how important is to have an efficient election, one that is as transparent as possible, to avoid stuff like that.

And I'm not saying this to favor one side or another. Both sides are at fault here. If Trump won, All left centered movements would go on to riots all over the US, as Black Lives Matter already showed they arent afraid to take lives or destroy livelihoods. But this also shows how goddamn stupid right centered groups can also be. For god's sake...

I have been saying this for some time, but I do believe that the US is heading for a big internal conflict. I don't think there will be a civil war( people are too cowards to risk their life nowadays), but something big and divisive is comming, more than what is happening now.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
MrWayne said:

The people of Greenland don't deserve this.

We can help pay for any relocation and give them a million each to start new life so the world can move on.

Denmark pays a lot each year to give the people of greenland a reasonable life. (bit of a hot topic tho)

Nautilus said:

God, what a mess. This just goes to show how much divided the US is. Just goes to show how important is to have an efficient election, one that is as transparent as possible, to avoid stuff like that.

And I'm not saying this to favor one side or another. Both sides are at fault here. If Trump won, All left centered movements would go on to riots all over the US, as Black Lives Matter already showed they arent afraid to take lives or destroy livelihoods. But this also shows how goddamn stupid right centered groups can also be. For god's sake...

I have been saying this for some time, but I do believe that the US is heading for a big internal conflict. I don't think there will be a civil war( people are too cowards to risk their life nowadays), but something big and divisive is comming, more than what is happening now.

And how sure are you the far left would have rioted?   Did they riot when trump lost the popular vote and won the electoral college in 2016?   Did they storm the Capitol building in 2016 demanding Clinton be made president?

Did Clinton swear up and down that she won?  That vote was rigged?  Or did she concede the day after the election.

sethnintendo said:
Nautilus said:

And how sure are you the far left would have rioted?   Did they riot when trump lost the popular vote and won the electoral college in 2016?   Did they storm the Capitol building in 2016 demanding Clinton be made president?

Did Clinton swear up and down that she won?  That vote was rigged?  Or did she concede the day after the election.

Have you seen what those same movements I just mentioned did in 2020 and before? Killing people, destroying stores and so much more. Hell, most of the stores of the big cities were gearing up for potential riots from the Black Lives Matter or any other groups to avoid what happened earlier in 2020.

Like I said, both sides are acting stupid. Both sides are made up of humans. If one is capable of stupidity, the other is also capable.

Oh, and for everyone wondering: This wont end here. This will get far, far worse. Both sides wont let it go, and it will eventually all reach ina climax. What that climax will be, we will have to wait to see.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Nautilus said:

By saying both sides are at fault you are literally favoring one side. You're trying to make something unequal into something equal. One side is clearly way more at fault here than the other.

You really don't have to pretend that you're impartial, we know who you're allied to.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
sethnintendo said:

Have you seen what those same movements I just mentioned did in 2020 and before? Killing people, destroying stores and so much more. Hell, most of the stores of the big cities were gearing up for potential riots from the Black Lives Matter or any other groups to avoid what happened earlier in 2020.

Like I said, both sides are acting stupid. Both sides are made up of humans. If one is capable of stupidity, the other is also capable.

Oh, and for everyone wondering: This wont end here. This will get far, far worse. Both sides wont let it go, and it will eventually all reach ina climax. What that climax will be, we will have to wait to see.

Yes both sides are acting stupid but one side is obviously acting more stupid since the election.  FBI was right.  The most dire threat to USA are white nationalist groups and their cult followers.   Trump is just a wannabe dictator.

vivster said:
Nautilus said:

By saying both sides are at fault you are literally favoring one side. You're trying to make something unequal into something equal. One side is clearly way more at fault here than the other.

I'm just stating what my opinion is. It's no secret that I'm right-leaned, and thus I do prefer Trump, but this attitude of not being able to admit when one's favorite is at fault, is what brought us all to this situation.

sethnintendo said:
Nautilus said:

Yes both sides are acting stupid but one side is obviously acting more stupid since the election.  FBI was right.  The most dire threat to USA are white nationalist groups and their cult followers.   Trump is just a wannabe dictator.

Good lord....

I shouldn't be surprised but I still am. It's this exact attitude that brought us all to this moment. Thinking that one side favors " Goddamn fascist and nazis!" while the other is saint, or thinking that the other side is " Bunch of Communists!!!!" is the real thing at fault here.

People, be more unbiased for god's sake.

Nautilus said:
vivster said:

I'm just stating what my opinion is. It's no secret that I'm right-leaned, and thus I do prefer Trump, but this attitude of not being able to admit when one's favorite is at fault, is what brought us all to this situation.

So why are you not admitting that your favorite is at fault? And while you're at it how you yourself are at fault for supporting this violent inciting madman who has just incited violence which resulted in violence.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Nautilus said:

So why are you not admitting that your favorite is at fault? And while you're at it how you yourself are at fault for supporting this violent inciting madman who has just incited violence which resulted in violence.

I just did...

direct quote:

"But this also shows how goddamn stupid right centered groups can also be. For god's sake..."