By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
vivster said:

Holy shit! Trump is fucking unbelievable. He posts a fucking message telling his supporters to go home and starts of with inciting them by calling it a stolen election and saying that there are evil people(on the other side). He is fucking inciting his base while pretending to call them off.

Stop being surprised.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Ossoff leading by 0.6% currently. No recount if he can keep that lead.

COKTOE said:
vivster said:

Holy shit! Trump is fucking unbelievable. He posts a fucking message telling his supporters to go home and starts of with inciting them by calling it a stolen election and saying that there are evil people(on the other side). He is fucking inciting his base while pretending to call them off.

Stop being surprised.

I am not surprised that he did what he did. I can still be shocked that this is real life and not a bizarro universe.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Well what a shit show. I should have known this was going to happen.

Trump needs to be removed now. Absolutely now.

Around the Network

Denmark should sell Greenland to Trump so he can move there with his supporters and be king of Greenland.

vivster said:
COKTOE said:

Stop being surprised.

I am not surprised that he did what he did. I can still be shocked that this is real life and not a bizarro universe.

Yeah ok whatever. I get what you're saying, but feel you may be splitting hairs with surprise and shock, as well as with the actions of Trump and his supporters. Stop being shocked.

To the bitter end!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

sethnintendo said:

Denmark should sell Greenland to Trump so he can move there with his supporters and be king of Greenland.

The people of Greenland don't deserve this.

MrWayne said:
sethnintendo said:

We can help pay for any relocation and give them a million each to start new life so the world can move on.

sethnintendo said:
MrWayne said:

We can help pay for any relocation and give them a million each to start new life so the world can move on.

I think Guantanamo bay is a more appropriate place for him.