By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Zoombael said:

Another glimpse into the real world people are desperately try to deny.

We get that every day with every lawsuit about voting irregularities getting thrown out of court already...

Also, I wouldn't touch America Uncovered with a 10-foot pole, they're even worse than PragerU

That's exactly what a non-real-worlder would say.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20201201/23254145806/trump-promises-to-defund-entire-military-if-congress-wont-let-him-punish-internet-being-mean-to-him.shtml

He's threatening to defund the military because the law won't let him punish Twitter and Facebook for being mean to him.
#BunkerBaby

Also, he probably hates it when Twitter keeps pointing out when Trump's lying, like when he claimed he WON the election when he in fact, lost.
#DotardDonald

The guy is clownshoes. It seems like the US didn't even have a President since Obama, and instead it was just some dumbass rich guy that was a defacto Twitterer-in-chief, and now Biden is restoring the office of President after a 4 year interregnum.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20201201/23254145806/trump-promises-to-defund-entire-military-if-congress-wont-let-him-punish-internet-being-mean-to-him.shtml

He's threatening to defund the military because the law won't let him punish Twitter and Facebook for being mean to him.
#BunkerBaby

Also, he probably hates it when Twitter keeps pointing out when Trump's lying, like when he claimed he WON the election when he in fact, lost.
#DotardDonald

The guy is clownshoes. It seems like the US didn't even have a President since Obama, and instead it was just some dumbass rich guy that was a defacto Twitterer-in-chief, and now Biden is restoring the office of President after a 4 year interregnum.

I've heard so many people who claim to luuuuurrrrrrve the military that they vote for Trump because he also luuuuuuurrrrrrves our military so, so much. Most of the people making this claim are civilians who have never served in any branch of the armed forces. Yet one of the things Trump his basing his assault on the 2020 election on is how badly he did with military voters.  Gee, how could any military member not love a man who dodged the draft, disrespected a beloved Marine general, threw out the entire military justice system and fired the top admiral in the Navy on behalf of a lowlife, fired a ship's captain for trying to protect his crew from COVID-19, and then recently fired the SecDef for refusing to fire on American civilians. Not to mention the whole "losers" and "suckers" bit. Now he's threatening to shut down the military because Twitter won't let him lie unchallenged.

Jumpin said:

#BunkerBaby

#DotardDonald

The funniest thing about all this section 230 nonsense is it is the thing that protects his platform. If he gets rid of it every single social media platform he uses would be closed down by an onslaught of lawsuits. He basically tries to kill Twitter and Facebook, the things that make him powerful.

Parler would be the first service to go down.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Jumpin said:

#BunkerBaby

#DotardDonald

The funniest thing about all this section 230 nonsense is it is the thing that protects his platform. If he gets rid of it every single social media platform he uses would be closed down by an onslaught of lawsuits. He basically tries to kill Twitter and Facebook, the things that make him powerful.

Parler would be the first service to go down.

Parler actually threatens users in its TOS that if Parler gets sued, its lawyers will turn around and sue users.

Around the Network

Trump is a straight up facist at this point.
If he weren't so incompetent he might have actually succeeded in dismantling democracy.
And his lying about the election results has pretty much turned the republican party into a facist party too.

Dark times.

I LOVE ICELAND!

I find it so surreal that Americans are begging for checks while being unemployed. I grew up in a country where social security is the norm and losing your job for 6 months means having to postpone a bigger vacation at worst. Missing rent because of losing your job is such a weird concept.

I see a lot of Republicans calling people entitled, but it seems people are not entitled enough. If they were they had fought more to get welfare. People with jobs eat up the lies they're told about capitalism, just because they're currently not affected. Are they not taught in school about insurance? The concept about collective compassion? I would have to assume rich people did their best to get all that "commie" mindset out of schools so they could reap the benefits for generations.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Zoombael said:

We get that every day with every lawsuit about voting irregularities getting thrown out of court already...

Also, I wouldn't touch America Uncovered with a 10-foot pole, they're even worse than PragerU

In other words, anything that could threaten the established patchwork of lies in your head. 

Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

In other words, anything that could threaten the established patchwork of lies in your head. 

Not if you can trace the source and it's veracity. Which is a huge problem with PragerU already, if you check their sources even just a little, you see that what they are saying is full of half-truth at best and outright lies at worst.

the-pi-guy said:
Zoombael said:

https://youtu.be/9UYkh084VRA

I just watched the video and I have no idea what point you think you're making. 

Also gotta love the argument that the Paris Agreement is bad because it doesn't set any standards to do anything and yet it still somehow forces the US to do something.  The video doesn't even make the point that it thinks it makes. 

Yeah, I just watched it too. I was expecting it to be full of bullshit, but instead, it wasn't really full of much. Just some guy making bad jokes for ten minutes between news article quotes. I don't really take much of an issue beyond what you said. He seems to be trying to have his cake and eat it too, like trying to argue that the US will be hurt economically if we stay in the Paris Agreement, but nothing will actually change in terms of emissions if we don't, invalidating both points. Not really worthy of a "wake up sheeple" kind of post...