By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CaptainExplosion said:

This is why Trump supporters are viewed as terrorists.

It's a miracle these fuckers didn't try locking them inside and burning the building.

"very fine people"

Meanwhile, the Arizona GOP is calling on their supporters to fight to the death against supposed election fraud. 

Around the Network
sundin13 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

This is why Trump supporters are viewed as terrorists.

It's a miracle these fuckers didn't try locking them inside and burning the building.

"very fine people"

Meanwhile, the Arizona GOP is calling on their supporters to fight to the death against supposed election fraud. 

They are Republicans, so they chose to live for nothing

the-pi-guy said:
Zoombael said:

Another glimpse into the real world people are desperately try to deny.

https://youtu.be/9UYkh084VRA

I just watched the video and I have no idea what point you think you're making. 

Also gotta love the argument that the Paris Agreement is bad because it doesn't set any standards to do anything and yet it still somehow forces the US to do something.  The video doesn't even make the point that it thinks it makes. 

Does it surprise me? Of course not. Maybe you'll watch a second, third and fourth time, 

i remember when i started participating in "Politics". I mentioned my fundamental apolitical attitude. Still am, never voted in my life, never will. My world view won't allow it. I'll certainly won't elaborate. Pearls before the swines.

When i see how crooked you people become. I get a ban +1week because and i quote:

Posts are nothing but flaming with no intent to engage in any real way. This is not your platform to rant about how much you hate the left.)

...even though i point out extremists and radicals. Even though i barely post, and far from being "my platform" (what nonsense). But its ok when people making the accusations are actually the one continously ranting, condescending and making the board into their political megaphone.

Your hypocrisy disgusts me. But what to expect from people who openly condone left extremism and take a liking to radicals.

Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:
the-pi-guy said:

Also gotta love the argument that the Paris Agreement is bad because it doesn't set any standards to do anything and yet it still somehow forces the US to do something.  The video doesn't even make the point that it thinks it makes. 

Does it surprise me? Of course not. Maybe you'll watch a second, third and fourth time, 

i remember when i started participating in "Politics". I mentioned my fundamental apolitical attitude. Still am, never voted in my life, never will. My world view won't allow it. I'll certainly won't elaborate. Pearls before the swines.

When i see how crooked you people become. I get a ban +1week because and i quote:

Posts are nothing but flaming with no intent to engage in any real way. This is not your platform to rant about how much you hate the left.)

...even though i point out extremists and radicals. Even though i barely post, and far from being "my platform" (what nonsense). But its ok when people making the accusations are actually the one continously ranting, condescending and making the board into their political megaphone.

Your hypocrisy disgusts me. But what to expect from people who openly condone left extremism and take a liking to radicals.

Just a centrist (or maybe even classical liberal) who spends all his time deriding the "extreme left" and talking about how voter fraud is possible after it loses court case after court case. Alright, Dave Rubin. I look forward to when you can admit to yourself you're just a conservative. 

Bofferbrauer2 said:

They are Republicans, so they chose to live for nothing

They live for themselves. That's just what the republican platform is all about. It idolizes the self, it focuses on the individual, and there seems to be an overwhelming disdain for anything that would help the greater good, the planet, or the underprivileged. Why do you think I dislike the platform as a whole? It's an inherently selfish political stance. 

I liked it better when the left and the right found some middle ground and both had some good points. At its core, left wing and right wing policies need to be balanced and both have their place in the world, but lately it's clear that modern conservatives hate social or scientific progress, hate change, and actively resist any policies that might minorly inconvenience them if that means some of their taxes goes to helping others (in their mind, selfish people, lazy people, etc). I had my one friend rant at me for hours about how much he hated liberals simply because he didn't like the idea that his tax dollars would go to giving some welfare bum money, regardless of how many people social services actually helps; the chance that his money could go towards a cause he deems inappropriate or charitable was enough for him to demonize the left in its entirety. 

This is not how we have a thriving society. That's how we have cavemen. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Zoombael said:
the-pi-guy said:

If you're apolitical and just hate radicals how come all you do is parroting the radical right?

It would help your case if a single of your posts had any substance, instead all you do is scream radical rightwing buzz words into the void. You never explain yourself because you seem to know that behind your words is nothing to back them up and they fall apart the second you look just a little closer. It's exactly what every single radical right wing pundit including the current President does.

Apolitical my ass.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Zoombael said:
the-pi-guy said:

Well, since I'm getting called out I guess I should reply in thread. But this post perfectly validates my mod note.

You (I'm addressing this to you cause it's more natural, but to be clear it is to explain the action to the rest of the board) come in posting a sketchy video from a questionable source. Has no description of what it is or where it's from. Which is a violation of substance rules first as has been explained to you. 

When pi-guy responds and asks about the video instead of actually discussing the video, you go on to attack him for things that have nothing to do the thread and go on a rant. You didn't want to actually discuss the video, you just wanted to post it. And that's what I mean when I say this isn't "your platform". This is not a twitter feed, it's a forum, and the purpose is two way communication. If you're not interested in that, this isn't the place for you.

For the record the previous and recent ban were my call. And I completely stand by it. This post perfectly demonstrates what is meant by "no intent to engage in any real way". Substance issues, trolling, flaming, derailing, and mod abuse all in one. But of course, the only reason you're being banned is because the evil rabid leftists just can't stand how gosh darn neutral you are.

Anyway, since I was publicly addressed, I publicly defended myself, since I do feel that addressing public allegations of unfair moderation is worth doing. If anyone besides Zoombael has questions or comments, they can PM me about it. If Zoombael has an issue they could discuss it with the head mod. But no need for any further derailing of this topic. But there should be no further discussion about it in this thread.

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 10 December 2020

Texas GOP Calls For NEW UNION Of States After SCOTUS DENIES Lawsuit Disputing Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o__ZZav-T00

Do you guys see the rupublicans splitting the USA into 2-4 differnt countries? or union of states?
Is this just crazy talk? could this happend?

JRPGfan said:

Texas GOP Calls For NEW UNION Of States After SCOTUS DENIES Lawsuit Disputing Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o__ZZav-T00

Do you guys see the rupublicans splitting the USA into 2-4 differnt countries? or union of states?
Is this just crazy talk? could this happend?

At this rate, I see Trump supporters trying to hold the line in front of the White House on January 20 to make it impossible for Biden and his staff to get in and keep Trump in power despite this breaking the constitution they so often refer protecting to.

The big question is, how will it go from there? If the White House barricade devolves into a shootout of sorts or get otherwise violent I could really see the US going crashing down into a civil war between Trumpists (I refuse to call them Republicans - after all, they are basically crowning Trump as monarch at that point) and his supporters against Democrats and their supporters.

I still hope there's enough common sense in those people to avoid this scenario, but my hopes are getting slimmer...

RolStoppable said:

I am sure there are plenty of republicans who want to hiss the flag of the confederation, but there aren't enough of them to give it any realistic chance.

Neither did the Confederates during the Civil War, but they still tried it. They were even the ones who started the war when they started shelling Fort Sumter (and only managed to kill a horse with all that).

The south was only rich in cotton at the time, almost all industries were in the north. The only advantages the south had were that most officers were from the south and that southerners in general were more used to guns, thus needing less training. But when you counted out the black slaves, their population was much lower, so it was only a matter of time before they would get steamrolled by the northern industrial strength and manpower.

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 13 December 2020

It's about time for the US to invade the US to bring some democracy. GO TEXAS!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.