By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
the-pi-guy said:

Republicans love America so much, they decide they want to make their own country.

Turns out it was just a typo. The real slogan was always just "MAA - Make America Again".

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
the-pi-guy said:

Republicans love America so much, they decide they want to make their own country.

Turns out it was just a typo. The real slogan was always just "MAA - Make America Again".

Bring back slaves and only white land owners can vote?

sethnintendo said:
vivster said:

Bring back slaves and only white land owners can vote?

If you're famous they let you do it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

It's about time for the US to invade the US to bring some democracy. GO TEXAS!

This one made me laugh =)

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

the-pi-guy said:

What will they call it? Vanilla Mexico?

That’s basically what it’ll be.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
the-pi-guy said:

The American Federation. Definitely not a Con.

JRPGfan said:

Texas GOP Calls For NEW UNION Of States After SCOTUS DENIES Lawsuit Disputing Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o__ZZav-T00

Do you guys see the rupublicans splitting the USA into 2-4 differnt countries? or union of states?
Is this just crazy talk? could this happend?

How exactly do you divide it when 1/3 of the people in California voted for Trump, and over 40% of Texans voted Biden? 

Jumpin said:
the-pi-guy said:

It's gonna be called "Rapture" and it's gonna be great.

The Republicans cannot afford to secede. Don't forget they love money over everything else and the most prosperous states of the US are Democratic now. I doubt a single mega donor of theirs would support splitting the country, because it would eat into their profits.

JRPGfan said:

Texas GOP Calls For NEW UNION Of States After SCOTUS DENIES Lawsuit Disputing Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o__ZZav-T00

Do you guys see the rupublicans splitting the USA into 2-4 differnt countries? or union of states?
Is this just crazy talk? could this happend?

Now its BS.  Its not the first time such talks have come out of Texas and the GOP there is just pandering to the Pro Trump crowd but no action would ever come of it because it would be pretty much stupid.  But then again, the Reps putting their name on that Texas lawsuit when they knew it had no chance of making it to the SC shows that they are willing to play a very dangerous game with their supporters and it could backfire big time.  Basically Trump could splinter the Republican base, make turnout for votes very low and just hand the Dems control of the house and Senate with this gamble.  Its hard to act like there is fraud then also want those same people to vote if you give them the belief that the fix is in.  The 2 strategies do not really work together and it could cost them big.  Trying to keep Trump base may end up proving to be the worse mistake they have ever done.