By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 16 February 2019

Dr.Vita said:
When will we start to get software numbers?

Never, they are done.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
Dr.Vita said:

Never, they are done.

CGI-Quality said:
Dr.Vita said:

We will eventually have a rollout of shipment data, but individual sales tracking is ending.

I know they are done but I wanted to know when the rollout of shipment data will start. ^^

another uninteresting week

PS4 comes back with that inching 2k lead. It should hold it all through March with releases like DMC V,One Piece and Sekiro. Switch currently still holds NA and Japan but getting its ass kicked in EU

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
another uninteresting week

I dunno, I find it to be more exciting when hardware is neck and neck like PS4 and Switch have been recently, week to week.

Around the Network

I feel like the switch is a little undertracked in Europe 55k seems a little too low.

great to see ps4 above switch. hopefully with cheaper to produce model and hitting a 199 price point ps4 is here to stay for a long time then ontop of that ps5 will be launching soon

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

3 and 1/3rd PS4's and Switches sold to every Xbox 1 that sells. Microsofts presence in the console space really needs to turn around soon, it's declining almost at the same pace as the 3DS a handheld which effectively has a successor.

This E3 could be very interesting as clearly MS are not going anywhere in terms of the gaming sector so they'll be finding a new way of getting their software and services into homes without the barrier of the X1 I think.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

pikashoe said:
I feel like the switch is a little undertracked in Europe 55k seems a little too low.

Same, but we'll gonna have to wait for the Quarterly report for confirmation.

Skeeuk said:
great to see ps4 above switch. hopefully with cheaper to produce model and hitting a 199 price point ps4 is here to stay for a long time then ontop of that ps5 will be launching soon

Isn't it nice to have other consoles be on top for a while.