By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U - 6 YEARS CELEBRATION!

Well, today is a very special day, at least for me being very pleased with one of the most underrated video games in history... I'm just here to say that this is my first topic and I've started to do 100% videos of WiiU games from now on (maybe monthly). My intention is to celebrate the date and wish a good game for all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU6-GRCpu58

A MEMORABLE GAME AND A MEMORABLE CONSOLE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Around the Network

Wii U has a really good library, just,no one has played it xD

For what it was, it was a good system. I see it as a necessarily failure that got us the Switch

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I don't have a Wii U,but it has great games. Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Splatoon, Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario Maker are some of my favorites.

I liked my WiiU, because it had some awesome games. Pikmin 3, MonHun3G, RE:Revelations, Tokyo Mirage Session#FE, Bayonetta+Bayo2, ZombiU, Rayman Legends, Darksiders II, Mario Kart 8, and so on. Some of it is now playable on the Switch, good for people who haven't played it. But more than that, the Miiverse was great and good integrated. With the end to the Miiverse Nintendo also killed the fun with the WiiU. No more sharing of screenshots of game scenes, no more asking for help, no Miiverse tournaments. RIP WiiU, you gave me fun while you were alive.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Happy Birthday, WiiU. You will be remembered as the last major console with free online.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

The Wii U's library wasn't massively appealing me as I've only bought 5 games for it.

....but those 5 games I played the hell out of and enjoyed hundreds of hours with friends, well worth it! Happy Birthday Wii U!!!

Revised comment: While it's easy to see why the Wii U did not sell well, it is crazy to me retrospectively that the Wii U was able to sell less than the Vita, because of Wii U's potentialy great system sellers. Happy Birthday, U!

Original comment: I'm still surprised how low it sold. It should at least be above the Vita ..

Last edited by AngryLittleAlchemist - on 21 November 2018

Darwinianevolution said:
Happy Birthday, WiiU. You will be remembered as the last major console with free online.

That's a good point

Congrats. :)
Still playing it and trying to bring a nice collection together!

village boy learns to jump.