Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U - 6 YEARS CELEBRATION!

Worst Nintendo console in all aspects.

Xenoblade X, Mario Kart 8 and very lately Zelda saved it in the memories.

Around the Network

Unfortunately not many will join your party. But hooray

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Nintendo killed the Wii U legacy by porting most games on the Switch. I feel very sorry for the people who supported Nintendo with the Wii U.

Dr.Vita said:
Nintendo killed the Wii U legacy by porting most games on the Switch. I feel very sorry for the people who supported Nintendo with the Wii U.

You don't need to feel sorry, Wii U has a lot of great games.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
Dr.Vita said:

Never doubted that but if you own a Switch you don't need a Wii U. So the people who bought a Wii U and a Switch got ripped of by Nintendo in my opinion.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Never doubted that but if you own a Switch you don't need a Wii U. So the people who bought a Wii U and a Switch got ripped of by Nintendo in my opinion.

Oh, I see. I don't have a Wii U or a Switch, but I got your point now.

My kid brother is keeping my Wii U alive. Still buys games for it.

Chinese food for breakfast

I still love my WiiU. It's an underappreaciated little system and the gamepad is one of the most comfortabe controllers I've ever used.
I love the Switch too and I get why it's designed the way it is, but handheld play is so cramp inducing.

The wiiU has a great Library, similar to the Gamecube in that regard, but I feel like it will be less remembered for it because just about everything is getting enhanced ports/sequels now.
What really get's me is how almost every single Zelda game in playable on it, it really is a Zelda machine.

Dr.Vita said:

No need to feel bad. I had fun with the titles years earlier. I even rebought some of the titles - not because I had, because I wanted to. I wished the WiiU would've been more successful, but I'm not mad at anyone over the WiiU. Well, I am mad for one point: Why Nintendo did oyu have to kill off Miiverse? That couldn't have been that expensive, why not just keep it?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019

Predictions: Switch / Switch vs. XB1 in the US / Three Houses first quarter