By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii game you bought?

spurgeonryan said:
A lot of people at my work are asking for Just Dance Wii 2019. Is this real?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword was my last Wii purchase and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was my last Wii U purchase. Let's hope the next Zelda will come out before the end of the Switch's lifetime.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword was my last Wii purchase and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was my last Wii U purchase. Let's hope the next Zelda will come out before the end of the Switch's lifetime.

I suspect Twilight Princess was a lot of people's last Gamecube game too.

Xenoblade Chronicles. It was so amazing.

curl-6 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

The moral of the story:
Live by Zelda; Die by Zelda.

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:
curl-6 said:

The moral of the story:

Every good console library needs to be sandwiched between two slices of Zelda.  

PAOerfulone said:
curl-6 said:

The moral of the story:

I will say that, in the case of the Wii at least, I'm glad I didn't stop with Zelda, as then I would've missed out on awesome games like The Last Story and Project Zero 2 which I really enjoyed.

The_Liquid_Laser said:
PAOerfulone said:

The moral of the story:

So a good console is a Zelda sandwich? I can support this stance. Great Zelda games are a big pro. Although I'm not averse if the sandwich gets some good topping after the second Zelda, like the Wii (the one we discuss here) got with Project Zero, Xenoblade and Pandoras Tower.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

So a good console is a Zelda sandwich? I can support this stance. Great Zelda games are a big pro. Although I'm not averse if the sandwich gets some good topping after the second Zelda, like the Wii (the one we discuss here) got with Project Zero, Xenoblade and Pandoras Tower.

I can agree to that.    Mainly, a Nintendo console needs 2 Zeldas though, one near the beginning and one near the end.  Wii U only had one Zelda, released right when they decided to pull it off the shelves.  Sadly, the SNES, which actually was a good console, only had one Zelda also.  It was, importantly, during the first year of the console, but I think the SNES would still have better if it had a second Zelda.

Mnementh said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

Don't forget The Last Story. ;)