By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii game you bought?

Trauma Team. Interesting game it is.

Lube Me Up

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Soren0079 said:
Mine would be Project Zero 2. I never finished. Scared the shit out of me.

Definitely one of the scariest games I've played, but I like scary games/movies and I was enjoying it way too much not to finish. It's a shame hardly anyone played this one, it's absolutely superb.

I originally was playing through it with a friend and we still talk about finishing it years later. It truly was a great game.

Soren0079 said:
curl-6 said:

Definitely one of the scariest games I've played, but I like scary games/movies and I was enjoying it way too much not to finish. It's a shame hardly anyone played this one, it's absolutely superb.

I originally was playing through it with a friend and we still talk about finishing it years later. It truly was a great game.

If the scare factor wasn't such an obstacle for you I'd recommend checking out its stablemate, Fatal Frame 4. It requires a modded Wii and a homebrew translation patch, but it's worth the hassle as it's even better than 2.

I think it was The Last Story but I'm not positive these days.

It was most definitely, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and loved it.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Probably Xenoblade Last Story, but I don't really remember release dates well.

The most recent game I bought was Pikmin 1 a month ago though. So theres that.

Xenoblade, Skyward Sword or Last Story I don't remember which one came out last.

Fuchigole said:
Xenoblade, Skyward Sword or Last Story I don't remember which one came out last.

This one, fittingly enough. ;)

curl-6 said:
Soren0079 said:

If the scare factor wasn't such an obstacle for you I'd recommend checking out its stablemate, Fatal Frame 4. It requires a modded Wii and a homebrew translation patch, but it's worth the hassle as it's even better than 2.

That sounds pretty cool. :) I still aim to one day finish the game though!

Soren0079 said:
curl-6 said:

That sounds pretty cool. :) I still aim to one day finish the game though!

Well, if you do finish 2, I highly recommend 4; or as it's called in Japan, the only place it officially released, Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen.
It's an absolute crime it didn't get a global release, thank fuck for the Wii homebrew scene, who put together an excellent unofficial English patch.