By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii game you bought?

Just Dance 2014 so my kids *cough*maybemeandmywifetoo*cough* could play it at friends' houses... also it was much cheaper than the Wii U version.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Xenoblade

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Mine would be Project Zero 2. I never finished. Scared the shit out of me.

Soren0079 said:

Definitely one of the scariest games I've played, but I like scary games/movies and I was enjoying it way too much not to finish. It's a shame hardly anyone played this one, it's absolutely superb.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Trauma Team. Interesting game it is.

Lube Me Up

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Soren0079 said:

Definitely one of the scariest games I've played, but I like scary games/movies and I was enjoying it way too much not to finish. It's a shame hardly anyone played this one, it's absolutely superb.

I originally was playing through it with a friend and we still talk about finishing it years later. It truly was a great game.

Soren0079 said:
curl-6 said:

I originally was playing through it with a friend and we still talk about finishing it years later. It truly was a great game.

If the scare factor wasn't such an obstacle for you I'd recommend checking out its stablemate, Fatal Frame 4. It requires a modded Wii and a homebrew translation patch, but it's worth the hassle as it's even better than 2.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I think it was The Last Story but I'm not positive these days.

Twitter: @d21lewis

It was most definitely, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and loved it.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Probably Xenoblade Last Story, but I don't really remember release dates well.

The most recent game I bought was Pikmin 1 a month ago though. So theres that.