By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii game you bought?

Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise (Rhythm Heaven Fever for you folks at US) on 2012. Amazing game, as usual. I still play some minigames from time to time. This series never disappoints.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
GoOnKid said:

Kirby's Adventure Wii in spring 2018.

*Heavy breathing* Plz, don't use the horrendous PAL's title version.

Yes, it's the PAL version. Hope you're okay.

Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

Xenoblade Chronicles, man that was one hell of a Swan Song.

Pandora's Tower. I actually bought it twice because I immediately lost it after I purchased it. And to this day I barely even played it lol. I should though, it looks like a really cool game.

Appropriately, the last Wii game I bought was The Last Story.

I think it came out in February or March 2012 in Europe. I got the Limited Edition for £35, which was great value for money. I quite enjoyed it - strong localisation, good soundtrack, mostly interesting plot and characters, excellent combat. Let down by pacing (the middle is so slow), some uneven and under-developed narrative elements, and a washed-out palette, visually; probably a result of hardware limitations.

That being said, it's a game I have a soft spot for. A director's cut on Switch would be nice.

EDIT: The last Wii game I played was Xenoblade Chronicles, which I played and completed in the autumn of 2012, as I finished my Master's degree. I'd had the copy since launch, but it launched as I started the MA degree (and suffered some health problems which were only resolved the following year).

Around the Network

Going by wikipedia info, Pandora's Tower.

Probably Pandora's Tower by release date. That was spring 2012, probably April.

The last Wii game I bought was in spring 2014, either Lost in Shadows or a Phineas & Ferb game.

EDIT: After looking at the OP again, I bought Project Zero 2 as well. Plus Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise was new around the same time.

Last edited by RolStoppable - on 21 November 2018

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Pandora's Tower when it was released, in April 2013 according to Wiki.

GoOnKid said:
Mar1217 said:

*Heavy breathing* Plz, don't use the horrendous PAL's title version.

Yes, it's the PAL version. Hope you're okay.

"I don't feel so good"

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I think it was Xenoblade Chronicles, since I live in the US.