Do you workout ?

Yes, almost every day 25 28.74%

Yes, quite often 30 34.48%

Barely 17 19.54%

No, don't want to 12 13.79%

No, can't afford it 3 3.45%

Total:87
SKMBlake said:

Since I didn't found a proper topic about it, I created this one .

Do you workout ? And if so, how often ? And if you don't, why not ?

I know VGChartz is mostly a gaming community, but I want to believe behind your screen there is someone else than this steretoype:

There is one: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203894&page=1

Around the Network

I don't go overboard but I do jogging,yoga and basic at home stuff like squats and sit ups. to stay in shape. Do it sometimes consecutive days and sometimes every other day depending on the weather.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Not anymore. Not enough hours in the day.

Every day for over ten years now.

Do it from home as well, no equipment required and I want to see more people do the same. If you can't make it to the gym, do some push-ups and jumping jacks at home.

Whenever I can, I'll go out and run for about 2-3 hours. Sometimes I'll do it every day of the week, sometimes I can only due it once every two weeks. Managing work and school during your last semester before graduation gets pretty hectic.

Around the Network

I do two full body workouts a week with an ab day and some cardio spread out. Used to do 4-5 days with more exercises but I keep getting injured going too hard.

Lube Me Up

Every day. As long as it's 5c or more I do my daily workout on the deck, looking out on the river flowing by. Otherwise while watching Netflix.

In winter time I go for a run a few times a week, an hour to two hours usually through the local forests and along a smaller river. When it's not too cold (and not frozen) I wade across to run further on the trails on the other side. Mud, snow, ice, bring it on.

From spring to fall I go out cycling, 40 to 120km rides depending on how much time I have. I rack up about 5k km on my bicycle a year and have been pretty much everywhere in a 50km radius from my home, including lake Erie and lake Ontario as I live in between those two. Good for a refreshing dip at the halfway point. I have a pool as well that gets used daily from about late June to early October, as long as it's 68F at least.

I do feel age is slowly starting to catch up with me. I have had to cut back on weight lifting as my back and left elbow aren't cooperating as much anymore. With running I have to be careful with my knees, cycling my wrists and also elbows. Building muscle and endurance is no problem, joints are the weak link getting weaker. Injuries also take longer to heal.

I workout 3 times a week/ 2 hours per workout. I always start with 100 pull ups, and then on with my other things. Recently I hit 200-205 lbs at 6 foot 1 inch/ 185cm and have been staying there, but I kind of want to lose 10-15 pounds so that I can do more pull ups.

I don't go to the gym and pump iron like a madman if that's what you mean, but I do exercise, yes. I try to do something every day, even if it's just going for a short walk.

I try to, I always get these bursts of energy where I go workout for a few weeks then I just stop going. It's an on and off cycle; I need to just force myself to go at least 4 days a week.