Rainbow Six 1 2.27%

Ghost Recon 0 0%

Splinter Cell 2 4.55%

Watch Dogs 2 4.55%

Prince of Persia 12 27.27%

The Crew 0 0%

Just Dance 6 13.64%

Total:44

I'd say Trackmania but it doesn't have a female protagonist so it's too sexist.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I consider Trackmania from Nadeo since I played it before Ubisoft became one of its publisher.
Similar with Trials, played RedLynx's game on mobile before Ubi got its hands on it.

Best Ubisoft series goes between Prince of Persia or Rayman.
How could you forget Rayman though? Just redo that poll

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

They furked up Splinter Cell and make busy work games

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Looking at that list I realise that I am not at all fan of Ubisoft games.

Mnementh said:
Vini256 said:

The actual issue here is that he made a thread about the best Ubisoft series and then put Just Dance in the poll. Sure, it's popular, but I wouldn't call the "best" Ubi has to offer, it's the same game every year with a different tracklist :P

Especially I don't think videogame forum dwellers, even if they like Just Dance, are absolutely excited about the game. Which would qualify for the best.

I forgot Rayman when making the poll xD

I forgot Brothers in Arms as well, and I knew I was missing a few of their series but couldn't remember them. Never played Rayman and for Brothers in Arms I've played D-Day on PSP which was the worst game I played on the platform.

vivster said:
I'd say Trackmania but it doesn't have a female protagonist so it's too sexist.

Ubisoft is sexist ;)

Machina said:
Rayman.

I want to go back and make the poll again now.

Around the Network

I really liked Prince of Persia (all 3 on PS2). AC and Watchdogs were also good, Farcry was fun... but PoP still their best.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Driver of course !
Even tho', it was first owned by GT Interactive then Infogrammes then Atari (who was indeed Infogrammes rebranded) then Ubisoft...

GOWTLOZ said:
Machina said:
Rayman.

You can. That's what the 'Edit thread' link is for. Downside is you lose all votes cast so far.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Machina said:
GOWTLOZ said:

I forgot Rayman when making the poll xD

I forgot Brothers in Arms as well, and I knew I was missing a few of their series but couldn't remember them. Never played Rayman and for Brothers in Arms I've played D-Day on PSP which was the worst game I played on the platform.

Ubisoft is sexist ;)

After being in charge of the front page poll for a few weeks now I know exactly that feeling; every other week it seems I miss an option that proves popular in the comments section.

Maybe you make a thread asking for options you miss out on, before you make the actual poll-thread? Well, maybe that's too much. Dunno. Some question work easier though: it's hard to miss options if you ask for the lifetime expectations of console sales.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Asssassin's Creed. One of the best series in gaming overall imo, so much history behind it with so many ups and downs.

The runner-up would be Rayman for me.