Total:44

Anno.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Anno.

and Trackmania.

village boy learns to jump.

Rayman which wasnt listed.

Assassin's Creed followed by Splinter Cell.

h2ohno said:
I'd say Rayman has been the most consistently good franchise Ubi has. The mainline platformers are all great, and even the Rabbids spinnoffs turned out pretty good for the most part.
Vini256 said:

Beyond Good and Evil since it's the only Ubi game I've played until the end. It barely counts as a series though, especially since I'm not interested in the sequel at all.

Edit: If I had to pick one of their big franchises though, I'd pick Rayman just because of how different it is compared to everything else they do nowadays.

It's so funny how the first two posts going for Rayman, while the OP forgot the most iconic series for Ubisoft.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Mnementh said:

It's so funny how the first two posts going for Rayman, while the OP forgot the most iconic series for Ubisoft.

The actual issue here is that he made a thread about the best Ubisoft series and then put Just Dance in the poll. Sure, it's popular, but I wouldn't call it the "best" Ubi has to offer, it's the same game every year with a different tracklist :P

Vini256 said:
Mnementh said:

The actual issue here is that he made a thread about the best Ubisoft series and then put Just Dance in the poll. Sure, it's popular, but I wouldn't call the "best" Ubi has to offer, it's the same game every year with a different tracklist :P

Especially I don't think videogame forum dwellers, even if they like Just Dance, are absolutely excited about the game. Which would qualify for the best.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Beyond sad Splinter Cell doesn’t get more love here.

I have to go with Assassins Creed. I have played every console release of the game save for Rogue (played Unity instead) and Syndicate. After Unity, I thought I was done with the franchise as it was truly getting stale. However after Origins and with Odyssey on the horizon, they are proving that there is still a lot of fresh potential for the series to explore.

And that is why IMO, it is my all time favorite IP in their library despite having lost faith in it more than once. For me to keep coming back...well that speaks volumes.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Rayman is my favorite.