By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bethesda says that all of their games on Switch have been "hugely popular".

The games they've been releasing on Switch until now were all late ports, so they probably had modest expectations. It will be interesting to see how Doom Eternal performs, since it will be their first simultaneos release on the Switch.

"lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me."

Translation: I will always hate Fox for canceling The Exorcist.

Around the Network
Shiken said:
collint0101 said:
They really need to hurry up and release a fallout 3 and new Vegas double pack

That would be cool, but I personally would love to see Morrowind make its way over.  That I feel would sell more than any other port they could give us.

They should make "retro"bundles.

One for TES (Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion) and one for Fallout (3, 4 and New Vegas (not sure about 1, 2 and Tactics, as they're not made by them, but I'd love them)). Would certainly sell even for 60$ pricetag

Now I want to see which version of Doom Eternal will sell better: the one on the Switch or the one on the XBOne?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Great news! And probably not for others.......

Pocky Lover Boy! 

xMetroid said:
Well thats good news then. Maybe they had realistic expectations or their games are undertracked here.

It's very likely that both are true.

Last edited by Podings - on 26 August 2018

Around the Network

Of Course they are very popular, and thats why Bethesda keep supporting Switch.

I'm not sure if OP has an English comprehension problem, but the quote specifically describes the decision to release on the Switch. If you read the quote it's as plain as day. There's no mention (at least in the provided quote) of whether or not the games themselves are popular on the Switch.

User was Banned for Flaming due to this post - cycycychris

Last edited by cycycychris - on 25 August 2018

Can't wait to play Doom Eternal on the Switch! Game looks awesome.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Well i bought Skyrim. Will be buy Doom or Wolfenstein when they are on sale.

Megiddo said:
I'm not sure if OP has an English comprehension problem, but the quote specifically describes the decision to release on the Switch. If you read the quote it's as plain as day. There's no mention (at least in the provided quote) of whether or not the games themselves are popular on the Switch.

Dude,I just copied and paste from the article. And having read the quote and seeying the interview I do get the feelling he is talking about the games besides the reception of Doom Eternal itself.

https://nintendoeverything.com/bethesda-says-its-games-on-switch-have-been-hugely-popular/

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138