By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bethesda says that all of their games on Switch have been "hugely popular".

So... What I'm hearing is a Bowser's Castle mission where you as, as the Doominator, have to destroy legions of Dry Bones, Koopa Bros., Goombas, and a host of other enemies before you get to the boss and have to slay Bowser only to find out he isn't the real boss but it is none other than Rawk Hawk?

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Shiken said:

That would be cool, but I personally would love to see Morrowind make its way over.  That I feel would sell more than any other port they could give us.

They should make "retro"bundles.

One for TES (Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion) and one for Fallout (3, 4 and New Vegas (not sure about 1, 2 and Tactics, as they're not made by them, but I'd love them)). Would certainly sell even for 60$ pricetag

Yeah like the anthology but honestly the first two are free to play and MW is very outdated for new gamers.  

Imagine when doom price to go down to ps4 or xbox versions.

Darwinianevolution said:
Now I want to see which version of Doom Eternal will sell better: the one on the Switch or the one on the XBOne?

I can imagine they will be tied at the very least. It'll arrive the same day and the hype around Bethesda supporting the Switch allows for more media coverage. It will at the very least hit 1m most likely, which is really all we can hope for. The install base will be huge after this holiday with Smash and Pokemon, and next year will also be huge for the Switch. 

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I still find it baffling that companies like Bethesda and Blizzard support Switch with quality games (don't care that much that many are ports), while Japanese companies like Atlus, Bandai-Namco, SEGA and Konami are lacking in comparison. Don't even get me started on Capcom.

Around the Network

Makes sense. DOOM Eternal couldve told us that. Also listings showing up for Youngblood for Switch at Gamestop.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

routsounmanman said:
I still find it baffling that companies like Bethesda and Blizzard support Switch with quality games (don't care that much that many are ports), while Japanese companies like Atlus, Bandai-Namco, SEGA and Konami are lacking in comparison. Don't even get me started on Capcom.

Japanese companies are notorious for being slow to adapt to new hardware. Plus, they probably got surprised by the Switch's initial success. Bethesda is basically the one company that went full in with the console, and it has paid off. I'm expecting ports of The Evil Within when the Switch gets some hole on their schedule, plus whatever other games Bethesda wants to throw at it. I really want a Doom compilation (Doom 1, 2, 64, 3...) and Doomguy as a Smash character, at this point it's the least Nintendo could do to thank Bethesda the full on support.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

"hugely popular" lol more like not good enough to share numbers. They would say good or great if it wasn't a spin.

bubblegamer said:
"hugely popular" lol more like not good enough to share numbers. They would say good or great if it wasn't a spin.

They are a private company and have no obligation to share numbers. This is normal for them as they don't share numbers for their other titles either.

Fantastic!
Now where’s Fallout?