By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - US Software, 14th July 2018

HOLY SHIT!!! 8 SWITCH Titles next to each other in top 10!!!!



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I wouldnt have called that. Top 8 Switch. 12 of the Top 15 Switch. Huh.



Shaqazooloo0 said:
erm... didn't Shining Resonance Refrain launch on PS4 and Xbox One as well?

Not sure how accurate, but VGchartz has the PS4 version releasing September 25th this year.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=221174

Just checked Amazon, and it has a release concurrent with the Switch. So it's likely the PS4 version got skipped in this chart since the release date for it was incorrect.



Megiddo said:
Shaqazooloo0 said:
erm... didn't Shining Resonance Refrain launch on PS4 and Xbox One as well?

Not sure how accurate, but VGchartz has the PS4 version releasing September 25th this year.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=221174

Just checked Amazon, and it has a release concurrent with the Switch. So it's likely the PS4 version got skipped in this chart since the release date for it was incorrect.

Just for completion, the Japanese PS4 version launched on Match 29, but the international release of the game is the same for all 3 consoles and PC on July 10 (except JP Switch and PC versions on July 12)



Dat top 8, reminds me of the Wii days.



Around the Network

Wii games only sold ~20k a month? I thought it would have been more.



Megiddo said:
Wii games only sold ~20k a month? I thought it would have been more.

This is a weekly chart



PortisheadBiscuit said:
Megiddo said:
Wii games only sold ~20k a month? I thought it would have been more.

This is a weekly chart

Huh. Not used to getting weekly single-country chart discussion on VGchartz that isn't Media Create.

My apologies for the mistake. Carry on then. Those are solid sales.

Actually, the last US Software weekly thread was March 17th of this year that I could find. Why would there by a 4 month gap between threads?

Last edited by Megiddo - on 21 August 2018

Well that's insane



Skyrim switch over 500k? Wow