By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - US Software, 14th July 2018

12 of the top 15. Wow. And the full top 8.

When was the last time a single console dominated that much in the US charts? I found a week were PS4 had the top 7.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network

Switch is absolutely the new player in the market with a very good line up of ports that are actually fresh for all the ones out there that have never played Wii U.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Shaqazooloo0 said:
erm... didn't Shining Resonance Refrain launch on PS4 and Xbox One as well?

Wondered that myself. Turns out, Shining Resonance is already out on PS4 in Japan, in the US the two versions release in September.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Next week (week ending July 21st) should be even more crazy since that will have Prime Day.

Mnementh said:
Shaqazooloo0 said:
erm... didn't Shining Resonance Refrain launch on PS4 and Xbox One as well?

Wondered that myself. Turns out, Shining Resonance is already out on PS4 in Japan, in the US the two versions release in September.

Nah, the other versions released on July 10 with the Switch version, Vgchartz just has the other versions listed under the wrong date for some reason.

Around the Network
Shaqazooloo0 said:
Mnementh said:

Nah, the other versions released on July 10 with the Switch version, Vgchartz just has the other versions listed under the wrong date for some reason.

Hmm, OK, strange. Why don't they chart? Can't really believe the Switch version outsold the other releases so much. OK, I can it believe about XBox One, but not really about PS4.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]