By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - US Software, 14th July 2018

erm... didn't Shining Resonance Refrain launch on PS4 and Xbox One as well?



Around the Network
p0isonparadise said:
God of War is already being outsold by Kirby.

Nope. God of War is 1.5 million copies ahead of Kirby.



Megiddo said:
p0isonparadise said:
God of War is already being outsold by Kirby.

Nope. God of War is 1.5 million copies ahead of Kirby.

I think it's fair enough to say he was talking about this week sales.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

The_Liquid_Laser said:
FarleyMcFirefly said:
I feel like almost every Switch port is selling well, except for Hyrule Warriors. I had expected it to sell much more, thanks to the massive amount of content and Zelda franchise boost from BoTW.

Hyrule Warriors is a great game, but it's possibly the one game that is better on the Wii U.  The gamepad makes the 2-player mode ideal.

I do miss the gamepad for games like this. But the framerate and enemy spawning is so much better on Switch. Also, to have all the content that the Wii U missed (which is probably close to 40%), is such a good deal. It is clearly the definitive version and I wish it had the Switch like boost that other titles have been getting.



1doesnotsimply

Well fuck, Switch taking up EIGHT of the top ten spots... and all consecutively too, 1-8. That's pretty impressive. Octopath had a pretty decent debut too, especially for a JRPG that isn't Final Fantasy, lol



Around the Network
FarleyMcFirefly said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

Hyrule Warriors is a great game, but it's possibly the one game that is better on the Wii U.  The gamepad makes the 2-player mode ideal.

I do miss the gamepad for games like this. But the framerate and enemy spawning is so much better on Switch. Also, to have all the content that the Wii U missed (which is probably close to 40%), is such a good deal. It is clearly the definitive version and I wish it had the Switch like boost that other titles have been getting.

Hmm...I didn't realize the Switch version had that much extra content.  Dammit, now that is another Switch game I need to buy.  Not sure when I'm going to find the time to play all of these, especially when there are still games in this week's top 8 that I haven't gotten to yet.  



Rest in peace the people who bought Tennis World Tour.



Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Top 8 wow... Imagine once you add the actual best seller Nintendo franchise. Zelda and 3D Mario is selling like half of what Smash, Pokemon and animal crossing can do.
I'm kinda disappointed in Wolfenstein II on switch tho.. hope they cut the price or something cause it seems to have poor legs.



The_Liquid_Laser said:
FarleyMcFirefly said:

I do miss the gamepad for games like this. But the framerate and enemy spawning is so much better on Switch. Also, to have all the content that the Wii U missed (which is probably close to 40%), is such a good deal. It is clearly the definitive version and I wish it had the Switch like boost that other titles have been getting.

Hmm...I didn't realize the Switch version had that much extra content.  Dammit, now that is another Switch game I need to buy.  Not sure when I'm going to find the time to play all of these, especially when there are still games in this week's top 8 that I haven't gotten to yet.  

Yeah, it's crazy. It has 5 more adventure maps that the Wii U version never received. I sunk in over 300 hours on the Wii U version and never thought I'd be so excited to start all over. The wife and I have put in over 100 hours on the Switch version. If you are a completionist, this will take a long time lol. 

Granted, the only exclusive content to come to the Switch version are the Breath of the Wild costumes for Zelda (who looks amazing) and Link. Everything else was on the 3DS with the season pass. But I'm assuming not many people really were able to have the full experience on the inferior version haha. 



1doesnotsimply

alejollorente10 said:
Rest in peace the people who bought Tennis World Tour.

Was this the title that was only like 20% completed when it released on the other systems? 

I couldn't even follow the ball when I watched videos online... And to release after Mario Tennis lol.



1doesnotsimply