By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any members from 06 - 09 still post here?

I still lurk about. Don't post often.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I live in solitude and drink milk from the tits of an alien, now. Sometimes I mentally project myself to the local strip club but it takes a lot of energy.

I'm 9 days older than you, when I was young there was no talk of strip clubs! Youth today.

Still here as well, although not posting as much anymore. I remember the days back in 2007 when this site was hotly debated. Then the Wii was about to pass the Xbox360 in total sales and I volunteered to write a press release. We translated it into ten different languages or so and I spammed more than 100 news outlets with the thing 😁 And lots of big websites quoted us! The "console wars" back then were much more heated with the PS3 vs the 360 and the Wii against the HD twins. Was the perfect time for a website like Vgchartz to rise up. I still remember how Rol was unbeatable at Mario Kart so we opened a fake thread in which I declared I had beaten him at the game and he acted like a sore loser. 

I don't post much since some years but yes, I'm still here.

None, nope

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
d21lewis said:
I live in solitude and drink milk from the tits of an alien, now. Sometimes I mentally project myself to the local strip club but it takes a lot of energy.

I'm 9 days older than you, when I was young there was no talk of strip clubs! Youth today.

Get off my back, old man! My generation isn't going to support your "nine days earlier" ways. We like N'Sync, not Backstreet Boys.

Hello

d21lewis said:
Mummelmann said:

Get off my back, old man! My generation isn't going to support your "nine days earlier" ways. We like N'Sync, not Backstreet Boys.

I prefer New Kids on the Block!

Mummelmann said:
d21lewis said:

I prefer New Kids on the Block!

You got me there. Nothing's wrong when you have The Right Stuff.

I was never really active posting and I don't remember exactly when i started visiting (or lurking) this site, but I definitively remember paying attention for MGS 4 sales, so at least 2008. I created an account 2 years later possibly to discuss some GT 5 numbers, hahahaha, and I never posted again until PS4/XBO launch in 2013.

This site was the first forum i started visiting regularly. Until then i was not even interested in sales. I was a magazine guy and primarly for PC games (I never owned a home console before until then). I missed all the Wii/PS3 launch era. In my ignorance as a spanish consumer "La plei" was the default choice for consoles and I remember i only wanted the new PS3 to play the next Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy and Gran Turismo, games that i loved and played for years in friends consoles. I was completely ignorant about the Wii success, in fact I didn't knew about the motion controls . Thanks to this site i started really having perspective about the gaming community and became really obsessed to news and sales milestones. I've visited this site almost each day since then. It's still the best site to discuss sales, in my opinion.