Forums - General Discussion - Any members from 06 - 09 still post here?

RaptorChrist said:
Videogame sales became a hobby of mine shortly before the launch of the DS vs PSP. Prior to that, I was aware of the sales of different consoles, but it wasn't something I checked up on weekly or anything like that.

It's hard to say when I first started coming here. I came here primarily for sales data and didn't participate in the forum for a long time. I should have another account named "NFreak" or something like that, but I lost the credentials awhile back as it was tied to my university email, I reckon. I remember it being called vgcharts.org.

Before coming here I used to go to a different sales site at a forum from pcvsconsole.com (forum has been gone for awhile, but recently the site must have disappeared too, as I can't find it). During the launch of the DS vs PSP was when I began getting more involved and posting there. I still have people on PSN and Steam that I met on that site.

There was also another site that came out before the Wii launch that had a real-time live counter of sales, where you could just watch the numbers tick up in real time (gimmicky).

Talk to TruckOSaurus about that (he posted here).

Around the Network

I live in solitude and drink milk from the tits of an alien, now. Sometimes I mentally project myself to the local strip club but it takes a lot of energy.

mZuzek loves to pre-order

I am an og member.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

my old accounts have been posting since 2006-2007

vivster said:
That's so ageist. It's not about how long you've been here but about how many times you spammed.

This. And I'm not saying that just because I win on that metric

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
lightningfunk said:
my old accounts have been posting since 2006-2007

So, why are you using this one? :P

I guess I’m still here, don’t post much though...

2007!

I still post semi-regularly.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

trasharmdsister12 said:
This thread is filling me with warm and fuzzies.

No wait, that's the rash I got from @axumblade

That is just how I mark my territory. 

Also, I am still around. Just don't have as much time to post anymore lately. 

Using a different account now, but been there since 07. I didn’t post much back then, still not a big poster today.