By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any members from 06 - 09 still post here?

COKTOE said:
Fei-Hung said:
I rarely post. I think the 7th gen wars had everyone fighting corners and there was a lot more to talk about. This gen has been very one sided which is probably why I'm not as active. Or maybe I'm older and just can't be bothered anymore with debating.

I don't remember names as much as I remember their avatars.

Someone with a:

Old Michael Jackson avatar
Cat with a melon hat on its head
Captain T Kirk

Those are the only ones I can think at the moment lol

Captain Kirk is Squilliam. How I hated his avatar. And his name. AND EVERYTHING HE SAID! Good times. He logged in about a year ago, but has been gone for several years.

Melon Hat Cat. This one bothers me because I should remember it, but don't ATM.

Drawing a pretty big blank on MJ.

- Melon Hat Cat is Dallinor. :)

Aah, the good old days. I mostly disagreed with Squillia too, but some how I got on with him. Most people in those days fell in one of two camps  Sony or MS  A lot has changed since then.

Around the Network

^ quite sure the mj avatar was megaman22 or 88

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I could never sign up because vgchartz wouldn't accept my Hotmail account back then for some reason. Ended up signing in 2014. I read the forum everyday and eagerly awaited the charts.

CGI-Quality said:
lightningfunk said:

we can have multiple accounts if we are using only one of them

No, you can't. You can keep the one you're using, while the one that is dormant is Permabanned. 

If all of those accounts are yours, the one you're currently using is the one you can keep. The others will be nuked. In the future, the only reason you can make another account is if you lost your main one or you want to make a new one. The previous will then be Permabanned. 

In a case like this one, can I request the my old account from 2007 to be permaban since I’m using a new one because I was unable to access the site with it ?

Still here but I don't post often.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva